ROSS – Chillicothe probation department had a drug scare after being exposed to the deadly drug Fentanyl.
According to reports probation department went to a home of a probation person on Malone road in Huntington Hills for a home check while they were there they were exposed to what they thought was Fentanyl.
Fentanyl is a toxic compound used to cut drugs and make them more potent. Fentanyl is said to be one of the leaders in overdose deaths across the county.
Even a small amount of fentanyl that can be absorbed through the skin or breathed in when airborne can cause an overdose.
EMS responded to the scene quickly and checked law enforcement out and all seemed to be ok. It is possible that one person may be charge with the drugs we will update with more info.