– A deputy responded to a complaint on a person/vehicle in the 7900 block of Mound Street, Orient, but the subject left the scene prior to the deputy’s arrival. A report was filed.
– A deputy performed a well-being check on Cyrus Street, Commercial Point. No one was home at the time, and a report was filed.
– Destiny M. Baker, 19, of Chillicothe, will be issued a summons for theft after reportedly leaving Walmart on South Court Street without paying for items.
– An employee at Logan Elm High School reported a 15-year-old student became upset and broke a window in the office. A report was taken on criminal damaging.
– A resident in the 25000 block of Moccasin Road, Laurelville, reported an unknown suspect cut a cable on her property. A report was taken on criminal damaging.
– A caller reported his vehicle broke down in Circleville, and when he went back to get it, it was gone. He made a stolen vehicle report with the Circleville Police Department and later found out the vehicle had been scrapped. A report was taken on receiving stolen property.
– A resident in the 22000 block of Ringgold Southern Road reported his 16-year-old son had been gone for some time. Contact was made with the juvenile, and he returned home. A report was taken on an unruly child.
– A deputy responded to an activated alarm in the 26000 block of Kime Holderman Road, Circleville. The scene checked secure.
– A resident in the 600 block of Swackhammer Drive, Circleville, reported an unruly juvenile. A report was filed.
– Deputies performed a well-being check on Carpenter Road, Orient. The subject was transported to Berger Hospital by the Harrison Township squad.
– Sean McGinnis, 29, of Nitro, West Virginia, reportedly struck a vehicle driven by Benjamin Cundiff, 27, of Circleville, on Kingston Pike. No injuries were reported in the accident.
– An unknown vehicle ran off the road on Bell Station Road, running over a bush and striking a phone junction box. A report was taken on a hit-skip accident.
– Randi D. Keaton, 31, of Circleville, was arrested on a warrant of indictment from Common Pleas Court on the original charge of complicity to theft.
– Douglas D. Lee, 31, of Chillicothe, was arrested on a warrant of indictment from Common Pleas Court on the original charge of nonsupport.
– A caller in the 8000 block of U.S. Route 22 East, Circleville, reported unknown suspects stole batteries out of two different vehicles. A report was taken on breaking and entering and theft.
– A deputy responded to reports of a vehicle striking a deer on Bell Station Road, Circleville. A deer carcass receipt was filled out, and the dead deer was given to the driver of the vehicle.
– A resident in the 8000 block of Winchester Southern Road, Stoutsville, reported a possible scam. No loss was incurred by the caller, and a report was filed.
– Deputies responded to a domestic dispute in the 15000 block of state Route 56 East, Laurelville. The deputies stood by as one of the subjects left the home.
– A deputy responded to reports of a gun being discharged in the 4800 block of Duvall Road, Ashville. No shooting was heard upon the deputy’s arrival.
– Bonnie Pariscoff, 49, of Circleville, struck a deer while traveling on Winchester Road.
– A deputy responded to a property damage accident on U.S. Route 22. Jodi Bauguess, 39, of Ashville, and Karnetta Curtiss, 71, of Circleville, both advised they were unsure which driver caused the accident. The deputy was unable to determine the at-fault vehicle, and no injuries were reported.
– Mary Leedom, 70, of Circleville, reportedly lost control in the snow on U.S. Route 23 and ran off the roadway into a ditch. No injuries were reported.
– Samantha K. Stage-Young, 24, of Mt. Sterling, was arrested on a warrant from Common Pleas Court for a violation of probation on the original charge of possession of heroin.
– Glen E. Howard, 47, of London, was arrested on an attachment for contempt issued from Juvenile Court on the original charge of nonsupport.
This article originally appeared on The Pickaway News Journal