– Officers responded to an activated alarm in the 400 block of Victor Drive. The call was canceled by the alarm company.
– An employee at Berger Hospital emergency room advised a juvenile patient was complaining he was jumped by three males the night before at the corner of South Pickaway and Edison Avenue. A report was taken on assault.
– A caller reported he was almost struck by a vehicle that drove onto the sidewalk at South Washington and East Mill streets. Officers were unable to locate the vehicle.
– A juvenile was arrested for domestic violence at Circleville Middle School after a caller reported her child was refusing to go to school and causing a scene, screaming and yelling.
– A female came to the police station to request a stand-by in the 700 block of South Washington Street. There was no answer at the residence.
– A caller requested an officer stand-by in the 100 block of East Main Street to gather her belongings. There was no answer at the residence.
– A resident in the 400 block of East Union Street reported finding needles at the rear of the residence. Officers located and disposed of the items.
– A Tarlton resident came to the police station to report a theft from a family member for whom he has power of attorney. The officer advised it was a civil matter.
– Residents came to the police station to report the theft of a vehicle from the 400 block of Lancaster Pike. A report was taken.
– A resident in the 100 block of West High Street reported finding a bicycle. The bike was not listed as stolen, and a report was taken on found property.
– A resident in the 1200 block of Clifton Drive reported a vehicle driving up and down the street, randomly parking in front of homes. The subject checked OK and was picking up his wife who worked as a home health nurse in the area.
– A resident came to the police station regarding a previous report of theft of medication.
– A caller advised two juveniles at the Sunoco station on East Main Street said they got off at the wrong bus stop and didn’t know where their home was. The father called in reference to the missing juveniles, and they were picked up by their aunt.
– A resident in the 700 block of South Washington Street reported a female keeps coming to his home and asking about property he knows nothing about. The caller requested documentation that the female was not to be on his property.
– Officers responded to an activated alarm at PICCA on East Ohio Street. The scene checked OK.
– A caller reported two male subjects and possibly a juvenile were dumpster diving at Community United Methodist Church on North Pickaway Street. The officer advised the subjects were throwing trash away and accidentally threw a cell phone in with it. The scene checked OK.
– Officers served a warrant on Robert Vandergriff at the Pickaway County Jail following his arrest by the Pickaway County Sheriff’s Office.
– A caller reported her purse may have been stolen from the 400 block of East Main Street, but she would wait to file a report.
– Allen M. West was arrested for disorderly conduct by fighting and Robert J. Palm was arrested for disorderly conduct by intoxication after a 911 caller reported a fight involving two males in front of CVS Pharmacy on East Main Street. One subject was transported to Berger Hospital.
– A caller reported a vehicle was driving erratically in the 100 block of West Ohio Street. Officers were unable to locate the vehicle.
This article originally appeared on The Pickaway News Journal