PICKAWAY – Pickaway County health is announcing a Phase 1a COVID Vaccination Clinic on Thursday, December 31, 2020, from 2 pm to 5 pm for Front-Line Healthcare workers at Heritage Hall Pickaway Agriculture and Event Center.
According to the event post, healthcare workers must provide
eligibility prior to receiving the vaccine. Acceptable forms of documentation include an agency identification card or recent pay stub.
Eligible providers for this clinic include:
- Home health workers
- Hospice workers
- Emergency medical services responders
- Primary care practitioners
- Free-standing emergency department, urgent care, pharmacy, and dialysis center providers not vaccinated by hospitals or healthcare systems
- Dental providers
- Public health employees who are at risk of exposure or transmission, such as vaccinators
- Mobile unit practitioners
- Federally-qualified health center providers
- High-risk ancillary health care staff members
This will be a drive-thru vaccination clinic. Please remain in your car and follow traffic directions.