OHIO – Korger stores in some states including Ohio will return to more normal hours starting in June.
According to a press release West Virginia, Virginia, and parts of Kentucky, Ohio, and Tennessee will have normal operating hours
- Stores will open at 6 a.m. each day and close at 10 p.m., 11 p.m. or midnight starting Sunday, June 14, 2020.
- Fuel centers will open at 6 a.m. and close at 10 p.m. or 11 p.m.
- Pharmacy hours will not change.
- High risk hours will be extended to 6 am to 8 am on Tuesday to Thursday
Korger will still operate with safety precautions like:
- Limiting store capacity
- Enhanced daily sanitation. This includes cart sanitation and
- plexiglass barriers at registers
- Social distancing decals
- Sanitizer stations throughout stores
- Personal protective equipment. This includes masks, gloves and face shields provided for associates
- Associate temperature monitoring
- Continuing to expand curbside pickup and delivery services, as well as contactless payment solutions
Kroger Customers can visit the Kroger website to view exact hours for local stores.