Chillicothe manufacturing facility is looking for an HR Specialist on 1st shift to provide Human Resources support to managers and employees. Lead specific programs and projects related to Organizational and HR Effectiveness, Health and Safety compliance.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide support and customer service to employees regarding various HR topics, health care and other benefits
- Participate in developing and executing departmental goals and objectives
- Play an active role in promoting positive employee relations and engagement through safety and wellness programs, employee appreciation programs, and family-related events
- Minimum of 1 year Human Resource Generalist experience or Associates degree in Business, Human Resources or relative field of study.
- Excellent verbal, written & interpersonal skills.
- Assist with EHS Programs.
- Keep EHS compliance calendar up to date. Flexibility to work 2nd shift when needed
- Ability to work weekend hours for events, etc. as needed.
- Medical, Dental, Vision,
- $20.00 hourly wage
If interested please send resume to: Chillicothe@TRNstaffing.com