Now a new contractor has been hired by the state and is working quickly according to Ashville residents.
The city of Ashville is giving updates to what has been done in just a short time:
Long Street: Newcomer Concrete has completed most curbs and sidewalks. Strawser Paving will be moving to Long Street. The following is the anticipated schedule, weather dependent:
- October 13 Milling first half of existing pavment
- October 14 After milling repairs to roadway surface
- October 15 After milling and repairs paving.
- October 18 Milling second half of existing pavement
- October 19 After milling repairs to roadway surface
- October 20 After milling and repairs paving.
Once all work has been completed, a walk through will occur to gernate a “Punch List.”
Please make arrangement for this disruption. We regret this inconvenience, but this infrastructure improvement is important.
West Main Street: Once all work has been completed, a walk through will occur to gernate a “Punch List.”
As this project nears completiion be aware of some road, driveway and alley closures. As we become aware of information this page will be updated. Please call 740-983-6367 if you have questions or have information to report. You can also find out information on the “Project Meeting” tab to the right. Thank You.