Well, well, well, what have we here?
We have two more Nightmare Before Christmas Frappuccinos that are not on the regular Starbucks menu and just in time for Halloween! Click here if you missed the Jack Skellington Frappuccino.
Oogie Boogie Frappuccino
• Start by putting Whipped Cream in the bottom of the cup.
• Then “hide” full Java Chips on top of the Whipped Cream.
• Next comes the White Mocha Frappuccino with Java Chips mixed in.
• All that’s left to do is top it with Whipped Cream and a dusting of Matcha Powder.
• Top all that with Mocha Cookie Crumbles, and THERE YOU HAVE IT!
This drink is a little bit sweet, a little bit tricky, a little green, and a lot of evil goodness.
Here is how you order The Oogie Boogie Frappuccino at Starbucks:
A White Mocha, Java Chip Frappuccino, with Whipped Cream on the bottom and a few whole Java Chips. Whipped cream on top with a dusting of Matcha and Cookie Crumbles.
As for the next recipe, I sense there’s something in the wind, it must be this Sally Frappuccino.
This Frappuccino doesn’t disappoint in this magic potion of flavor! They’ve taken a simple Vanilla Bean Frappuccino, and turned it into Halloween greatness!
• Start with Caramel Drizzle in the cup.
• Then a Vanilla Bean Frappuccino.
• Add some Matcha Powder to the blender
• Top it with Whipped Cream, Strawberry Purée, and what they call “Strawberry Inclusions” (freeze-dried strawberries).
Here is how you order the Sally Frappuccino at Starbucks:
Vanilla Bean Frappuccino with Matcha Powder, Caramel Drizzle in the cup, topped with Whipped Cream, Strawberry Purée and Strawberry Inclusions.