The following cases recently were heard by Judge P. Randall Knece in Pickaway County Common Pleas Court:
– Tony Carmona, 21, of Adelphi, pleaded guilty to a violation of terms of intervention. He was sentenced to nine months in state prison.
– Jacob C. Conner, 24, of Circleville, pleaded not guilty by reason of insanity on the charges of burglary and receiving stolen property. He was found incompetent to stand trial and was transferred to Twin Valley Behavioral Healthcare in Columbus, to be restored to competency within one year.
– Rickelyn J. Dolby, 26, of Dixie Avenue, Mt. Sterling, pleaded not guilty to trafficking in heroin. A pretrial hearing is set for July 14.
– Ernest Jarrell, 57, of Lincoln Avenue, Circleville, pleaded not guilty to gross sexual imposition. A pretrial hearing is set for July 14.
– Dylan T. Lintz, 21, of West Ohio Street, Circleville, pleaded guilty to possession of heroin, possession of cocaine and possession of drugs. He was sentenced to three years of intervention and six months in a community-based correctional facility program.
This article originally appeared on The Pickaway News Journal