The following cases recently were heard by Judge P. Randall Knece in Pickaway County Common Pleas Court:
– David W. Blue, 48, of Duvall Road, Ashville, pleaded not guilty to 15 counts of pandering obscenity involving a minor. A pretrial hearing is set for April 8.
– Serena M. Embry, 36, of Duvall Road, Ashville, pleaded guilty to a violation of terms of intervention. She was ordered to complete an women’s inpatient recovery program.
– Chad E. Hartshorn, 42, of Logan, pleaded guilty to non-support of dependents. He will be sentenced following a pre-sentence investigation by the court.
– Christopher M. Jessop, 37, of Mansfield, pleaded guilty to theft. He was sentenced to six months in state prison at Orient.
– Matthew L. Klempner, 33, of Columbus, pleaded guilty to two counts of theft. He was sentenced to 12 months in state prison at Orient and $4,200 in restitution.
– Jessica R. Quito, 32, of East Ohio Street, Circleville, pleaded guilty to a violation of terms of intervention. She was sentenced to 30 days in the county jail.
– Gabriel L. Schrumpf, 34, of East Main Street, Ashville, pleaded not guilty by reason of insanity to assault on a peace officer and failure to comply with the order or signal of a police officer. A pretrial hearing is set for April 8.
– Michael Williams, 38, of state Route 56 West, Mt. Sterling, pleaded not guilty to felonious assault. A pretrial hearing is set for April 8.
This article originally appeared on The Pickaway News Journal