– Deputies responded to a report of prowlers in the 9000 block of Mahogany Drive, Orient.
– Deputies responded to a complaint on a person in the 1400 block of South Court Street, Circleville.
– Deputies responded to a drug complaint in the 8000 block of state Route 752, Ashville.
– Deputies responded to a property complaint in the 200 block of Crites Road, Circleville.
– Deputies responded to a complaint on a person in the 24000 block of U.S. Route 23, Circleville.
– An unknown driver was traveling southbound on Lockbourne-Eastern Road and went off the roadway, striking two wooden fences and two fuel pipes, then left the scene. A report was taken on a property damage hit-skip.
– Robert Vandagriff was arrested for contempt of court for the original charge of non-support of dependents.
– Jackie M. Webb was arrested for a violation of probation on the original charge of disorderly conduct.
– Joseph A. Pollock was arrested for failure to appear on the original charge of complicity to theft.
– Thomas E. Dawes was arrested on the original charges of domestic violence and assault.
– Deputies responded to a complaint on a person in the 200 block of Beaumont Court, New Holland.
– Deputies performed special detail in the 900 block of South Washington Street, Circleville.
– Deputies responded to a complaint on a person in the 600 block of Island Road, Circleville.
– Deputies responded to reports of a domestic dispute in the 600 block of South Water Street, Williamsport.
– Lannette Smith, 54, of Washington Court House, was traveling westbound on Call Road when a large dog ran into the roadway and was struck. No injuries were reported.
– Deputies responded to reports of a suspicious person in the 100 block of North Mound Street, New Holland.
This article originally appeared on The Pickaway News Journal