The following cases recently were heard by Judge P. Randall Knece in Pickaway County Common Pleas Court:
– Asa J. Brewer, 22, of Chippewa Drive, Circleville, pleaded not guilty to felonious assault. A pretrial hearing is set for March 11.
– Keith L. Carruthers, 24, of West Corwin Street, Circleville, pleaded guilty to two counts of trafficking in heroin. He will be sentenced following a pre-sentence investigation by the court.
– Connie S. Daniels, 50, of Columbus, pleaded guilty to violation of terms of intervention. She was sentenced to 30 days in the county jail.
– Aaron D. Hannah, 37, of Latham, pleaded not guilty to possession of heroin. A pretrial hearing is set for March 11.
– David B. Hanshaw, 25, of Columbus, pleaded guilty to escape. He was sentenced to 24 months in state prison at Orient.
– Jason H. Johnson, 36, of Abernathy Avenue, Circleville, pleaded guilty to three counts of possession of cocaine. He was sentenced to 24 months in state prison at Orient and a six-month driver’s license suspension.
– Michael T. Palm, 25, of state Route 104, Ashville, pleaded guilty to importuning. He was sentenced to 24 months in state prison at Orient and is classified as a Tier I sex offender for 15 years.
This article originally appeared on The Pickaway News Journal