DELAWARE, Ohio (Thursday, May 25, 2023) – The following construction projects are anticipated to affect highways in Pickaway County next week. All outlined work is weather permitting.
|State Route 56|
SR 56 between Kingston Pike and Hitler Rd. will close starting 7 a.m., Tuesday, May 30 through Wednesday, June 7 for repair.
- Southbound Detour: U.S. 23 to SR 361 to SR 159 to SR 56 south.
- Northbound Detour: SR 159 to SR 361 to U.S. 23 to Mount St. to Court St.
|U.S. Route 22|
- The U.S. 22/U.S. 23 interchange will have daily lane restrictions (7 a.m. – 5 p.m.) starting Monday, April 3 through Fall 2023 for interchange improvements.
- The U.S. 23 southbound ramp to U.S. 22 will close starting Wednesday, May 3 through Thursday, June 8 for reconstruction.
- Detour: SR 316 to SR 104 to U.S. 22.
- The U.S. 23 northbound ramp to U.S. 22 westbound will close starting Wednesday, May 3 through Thursday, June 8 for reconstruction. Access from U.S. 23 northbound to U.S. 22 eastbound will be maintained.
- Detour: Mound St. to Court St. to U.S. 22.
|State Route 674|
SR 674 between U.S. 22 and Lithopolis Rd. will have daily lane restrictions (7 a.m. – 7 p.m.) starting Monday, April 10 through September 2023.
|U.S. Route 23|
U.S. 23 northbound and southbound between SR 316 and the Franklin County Line will have daily lane restrictions (7 a.m. – 5 p.m.) starting Monday, April 3 through October 2023 for resurfacing and crossover removal.
North Court street to US-23 Underpass is still closed but the possibility of it opening soon, we will keep you informed on this one.
THE PICKAWAY COUNTY ENGINEER IS REPORTING A CLOSURE AT THE INTERSECTION OF WALNUT CREEK PIKE AND BELL STATION ROAD FOR 90 DAYS FOR THE CONSTRUCTION\ OF THE ROUNDABOUT.
THIS PROJECT IS SCHEDULED TO BE CLOSED JUNE 7, 2023 FOR 90 DAYS. WEATHER