US – Planters is looking for a few good college nuts to drive Mr. Peanut across the country in the iconic Nutmobile.
The makers of the Planters brand are looking for “Peanutters” to drive the 26-foot-long peanut-made vehicle across the country “shellebrating” the communities they visit.
“Since bringing the PLANTERS® brand into the Hormel Foods family in 2021, we’ve been looking forward to carrying on the tradition of hiring Peanutters to represent the PLANTERS® brand across the country,” said Yemi Gilland, associate brand manager for the PLANTERS® brand. “This is our second class of Peanutters, and we are excited to keep the NUTmobile rolling along throughout the United States as we visit our fans in their hometowns.”
The Peanutter position is a full-time, paid, one-year job opportunity from June 2023 through June 2024. The nuts and bolts of the job include:
- Representing the PLANTERS® brand in media interviews and appearances with local radio, television and digital publications.
- Delighting fans across the country at local community events.
- Engaging in consumer interactions and ensuring all attendees and onlookers have a nutty time and a positive brand experience with the NUTmobile vehicle and MR. PEANUT®.
- Joining in volunteer projects to work alongside and recognize people who give back to their communities in a big way.
For those who would go nuts to be a part of the newest class of Peanutters, here are the criteria:
- College graduate with a bachelor’s degree, preferably in communications, marketing, advertising, public relations or a related field.
- Desire to travel, an appetite for adventure and proficiency in nut puns is a must.
- A resume, cover letter and short video describing why you would make the perfect Peanutter submitted by Tuesday, Feb. 14, 2023.
Visit BeAPeanutter.com for more details or to apply. To learn more about this can-nut-miss job opportunity and get a sneak peak of the day of the life of a Peanutter, visit plantersnutmobile.com and follow along on Instagram (@plantersnutmobileofficial), Twitter (@NUTmobile_Tour) and TikTok (@plantersnutmobile).