The Circleville Police Department responded to a variety of calls on February 9th and 10th, 2024. The majority of calls were routine checks, traffic stops, and well-being checks. However, officers also responded to several more serious incidents, including suspicious activity, domestic disputes, and property damage.
- Officers conducted numerous extra patrols throughout the city.
- They responded to several suspicious activity reports, including one on North Court Street that was unfounded.
- They investigated a theft on South Court Street and a domestic dispute on Logan Street.
- They issued warnings for several traffic violations.
- They responded to a medical emergency on Walnut Street.
- Officers again conducted extra patrols throughout the city.
- They responded to a report of a drunk individual.
- They investigated a property damage and theft incident on East Franklin Street.
- They investigated threats and harassment complaints on East Franklin Street and Watt Street.
- They responded to a domestic dispute on West Ohio Street.
- They arrested an individual during a well-being check on East Main Street.
The Circleville Police Department maintained a visible presence in the community and responded to a variety of calls for service. While the majority of calls were routine, officers also addressed more serious incidents.