Home News Circleville OH- Nuisance Property Reporting Has Changed

Circleville OH- Nuisance Property Reporting Has Changed


Circleville OH- It wasn’t long ago that the citizens of Circleville were able to call local law enforcement and submit a complaint regarding nuisance properties in the city. We have recently learned, that has changed and the Circleville Police will no longer field those calls.

Instead, the citizens are being required to file their complaints through the Pickaway County Health District website and this form, located HERE.

When we called to speak with someone concerning this change, they also told us that the City of Circleville will also be fielding these calls and submitting the complaint to the Health District for you, if you wish to remain anonymous.

If you have already completed this new process and would like to share your experience, please send us a message or comment on this articles Facebook post and we will attempt to contact you.