CIRCLEVILLE – Address is 0 South Court Street, the historic mill used to be a prosperous property. Purina Circleville Venure started in 1933 and stopped around 2002, and the mill has been left empty ever since. Standing 7 stories high the Purina Mill is hard to miss.
United County Real Estate will be auctioning this property off to the highest bidder on Wednesday July 11 at 6pm. Highlights of this property is:
• 483,000 Bushels of Storage
• Truck scales
• Probe Grain sampler w/monitor
• 850 bu. pit dump with dust collector covered
• Screw pit moves approx. 6,000 bu. per hour.
• 3-phase elec. 100,000-dollars recent electrical upgrade
• Electronic turn head on receiving leg
• 13 direct drop bins.
• 10 bins w/aeration
• Bins 14-58 have temp gauge to monitor
• Bins 1-13 were not hooked up when the new electric service was installed but could.
• 2 story Office with separate electric, men and women restroom, heat, air
• Two story Warehouse building
• Maintenance building
• Acreage 1.8+/- acres.
Interested parties can call and make a appointment to see property or ask questions at Chip Carpenter 614-206-1135 Ryan Rogers 740-893-3843 this is a Commercial Property, sold as-is.
Link to all the auction information: http://homeslandcountrypropertyforsale.com/auctions/properties/absolute-real-estate-auction-the-circleville-mill/