CIRCLEVILLE – Circleville city council will meet tonight Febuary 5, 2018 for two diffrent meetings.
City Council will meet at 7 pm at 127 South Court Street in Circleville to discuss three ordinances.
Originated in the LRSP cmte mtg. Chairman Spring with Hedges and Theis
- An Ordinance Expressing An Intent To Purchase 21.224 Acres, More Or Less Of Land Located Adjacent To Barthelmas Park To Be Used For Park And Other Recreational Purposes Authorizing The Mayor To Enter In A Local Project Agreement With The Pickaway County Park District To Assist In The Funding For The Purchase Of This Property And Declaring An Emergency.
- An Ordinance Authorizing The Mayor Of The City Of Circleville To Enter Into A Contract And Otherwise Take All Action Necessary To Acquire Approximately 20 Acres, More Or Less Of Land Located Adjacent To Barthelmas Park To Be Used For Park And Other Recreations Purposes And Declaring An Emergency.
- A Resolution Clarifying Terms Of The Approval Of The Creation Of A Community Revitalization District Pursuant To Section 4301.81 Of The Ohio Revised Code As Set Forth In Ordinance No: 09-62-2018 And Declaring An Emergency.
Then Any New Business will be heard.
at 715 Judicial committee will meet for the following ordnance to be heard.
- An Ordinance Levying Assessments for Cutting of Weeds and The Abatement Of Nuisances On Certain City Lots.
- Then any New/Old business will be heard.