– A caller reported a black Lab dog was loose and barking in the 300 block of Hardwood Avenue. Officers were unable to locate.
– Officers responded to a 911 hang-up call in the 300 block of Town Street. The scene checked OK.
– Officers responded to a domestic dispute in the 300 block of Walnut Street. The male was escorted from the property and advised to have no further contact with the female.
– Officers responded to a landlord-tenant dispute in the 300 block of East Main Street. Both parties were advised, and a report was taken on a civil issue.
– A caller reported missing money in the 400 block of East Ohio Street. A report was taken on theft.
– An officer was requested at the Pickaway County Common Pleas Court to transport a female prisoner to the county jail.
– A resident requested to speak with an officer about an accident that happened Friday at Washington and Ohio streets.
– A summons was issued to Brandi King, 33, after employees at Big Lots on Lancaster Pike advised of a theft from the store.
– A resident in the 800 block of South Court Street reported a car she recently purchased was missing. Officers located the vehicle in the 200 block of East Mill Street. A report was taken on a stolen vehicle and theft.
– A resident in the 600 block of Mowrer Road reported a juvenile had run away from the home. The female was located and transported back to the residence.
– Officers responded to reports of a domestic dispute in the 1200 block of Norfolk Avenue. The scene checked OK.
This article originally appeared on The Pickaway News Journal