The following cases recently were heard by Judge P. Randall Knece in Pickaway County Common Pleas Court:
– Ashley D. Anderson, 29, of Adelphi, pleaded guilty to illegal manufacture of drugs or cultivation of marijuana. She was sentenced to three years in state prison and a six-month driver’s license suspension.
– April L. Brown, 42, of East Franklin Street, Circleville, pleaded guilty to burglary and petty theft. She was sentenced to five years in state prison.
– Parris V. Cofer Jr., 38, of Columbus, pleaded not guilty to aggravated robbery and grand theft of a motor vehicle. A pretrial hearing is set for May 13.
– Jason W. Holbrook, 31, of state Route 316 West, Orient, pleaded guilty to two counts of burglary. He was sentenced to four years in state prison and $330 in restitution.
– Tiffany J. Leffel, 27, of Columbus, pleaded not guilty to unauthorized use of a motor vehicle. A pretrial hearing is set for May 13.
– Andrew H. Scoler, 37, of state Route 327, Laurelville, pleaded not guilty to improperly handling a firearm in a motor vehicle. A pretrial hearing is set for May 13.
This article originally appeared on The Pickaway News Journal