– A 911 caller reported she heard two subjects on her porch and the power had been cut on Villa Drive. The residence checked OK, and several other callers reported a temporary power outage as well. The cause of the outage was not determined.
– A caller reported a vehicle in the back parking lot of Fifth Third Bank near the ATM, and one of the occupants was slumped over. Officers determined the scene checked OK, and a license driver arrived to take custody of the vehicle.
– Officers responded to reports of a possible overdose in the 600 block of South Scioto Street. The subject was transported to the hospital, and a report was taken on an overdose.
– A 911 caller reported the smell of propane inside one of the buildings at Coughlin Automotive on U.S. Route 23. The fire department handled the scene.
– A caller reported a road rage incident that began on North Court Street near Morris Road and ended in the 100 block of North Western Avenue. Officers were unable to locate the vehicle.
– A caller in the 100 block of Parklawn Drive reported a known female was refusing to let her leave the residence with her children and was making suicidal threats. The caller opted to leave with her children, and officers determined no suicidal threats were made. A report was taken on a dispute.
– Jason Crabtree, 37, was arrested on a warrant in the 100 block of Rustic Court and transported to the Pickaway County Jail.
– Officers responded to reports of a domestic dispute and a custody issue in the 700 block of Maplewood Avenue. A juvenile female was transported to Berger Hospital for making suicidal statements, and a report was taken on the incident.
– A resident in the 400 block of Stella Avenue reported a diesel spill in the roadway after a truck’s fuel tank had leaked. The fire department handled the scene.
– A caller in the 400 block of East Ohio Street reported a known male subject took her vehicle on the evening of Dec. 28 and had not returned it. A report was taken on unauthorized use of a motor vehicle.
– A caller reported a male, female and child were panhandling in the area of South Court Street at Sperry Drive. Officers were unable to locate the subjects.
– A 911 caller reported a female had locked herself out of her vehicle at Kwik Stop on West Main Street with her kids in the car. The female was able to gain access to the vehicle, and the call was canceled.
– Officers responded to a property damage accident at the Pickaway County Welcome Center on West Main Street.
– A 911 caller reported a van had struck the fence on her property in the 300 block of Eva Drive. The officer advised the driver of the van agreed to take care of the homeowner’s property since they knew each other.
– Extra patrol was requested in the 900 block of Lincoln Drive after officers responded to an activated alarm. The scene checked OK.
– A caller in the 400 block of South Pickaway Street reported someone kept ringing the doorbells at her residence and her neighbor’s residence and running away. Officers were unable to locate the subjects.
– A caller reported a possible intoxicated driver on Lancaster Pike. Officers performed a traffic stop and determined the driver was not intoxicated. The scene checked OK.
– A resident came to the police station to report his iPod was missing from the YMCA, but he was unsure if he lost it or if it was stolen. No report was taken.
– A caller reported the neighbor behind her in the 600 block of Garden Parkway had an open garage door. Officers made contact with the subject, who checked OK.
– Robert Loos, 28, of Canal Winchester, was arrested for disorderly conduct by intoxication after a caller reported a male wearing a paper New Year’s Eve hat was asking patrons at Main Street Pub if they wanted to buy Percocets, and an employee reported they had bounced the subject from the business.
– A caller reported a fight involving 10 or 12 subjects in the 300 block of Cherokee Drive. Deputies from the Pickaway County Sheriff’s Office arrived and handled the scene.
– A 911 caller reported a non-injury accident with a deer in the 800 block of Island Road. A report was taken on a property damage accident.
– Daniel Matola was arrested by the Franklin County Sheriff’s Office on a warrant from the Circleville Police Department and was transported to the Pickaway County line for transfer of custody. A report was taken on a warrant arrest.
This article originally appeared on The Pickaway News Journal