– A caller reported a vehicle with two dogs left alone in the parking lot at the Eagles on East Main Street. Officers were unable to locate.
– A caller from Cash Max on East Main Street reported a possible drunk driver. Officers located the subject and advised no alcohol was involved but there was a possible medical condition. The subject agreed to wait for a ride, but then drove off after the officer left. Officers were unable to locate.
– Officers responded to a property damage accident at North Court and Pinckney streets.
– An employee at Spot Video reported someone had rented movies but had not brought them back. A report was taken on theft.
– A caller reported she struck a parked car on Meadow Lane and attempted to make contact with the owner, but she had to return to work. A report was taken on a property damage accident.
– An employee at Cashland on Lancaster Pike reported a customer threatening employees. The officer made contact with the subject and advised him not to return to the business.
– A resident on Alma Avenue reported he had been taken advantage of by several people and had lost a lot of money. A report was taken on fraud.
– A resident in the 100 block of Fairview Blvd. reported a male came to her door stating he worked for the Kirby company and was in the area cleaning carpets. Information was obtained.
– A resident reported a vehicle was stolen from the 23000 block of U.S. Route 23 South.
– A resident in the 100 block of Caroline Court reported a salesman came to the door and said inappropriate things to her. A report was taken.
– A caller reported he was assaulted at the Budget Host Inn on U.S. Route 23. A report was taken on assault and theft.
– A caller advised of a vehicle driving the wrong way on U.S. Route 23 and then headed southbound on Court Street. The vehicle was located, and a citation was issued.
– A caller from UDF on East Main Street reported a vehicle struck the concrete slab next to the gas pumps at the business. No report was taken.
– A resident in the 200 block of Lee Court reported hearing strange noises at the back of the residence. The area checked OK.
This article originally appeared on The Pickaway News Journal