– A resident in the 6000 block of Commercial Point Road reported a suspect would not return his vehicle. A report was taken.
– A resident in the 12000 block of Park Road, Orient, reported she was having problems with her 13-year-old son. He was taken to jail and released back to his mother.
– A resident in the 200 block of North School Street, Williamsport, reported an unknown person stole her daughter’s bicycle. A report was taken on theft.
– A caller reported a vehicle was not staying in its lane on U.S. Route 23 at state Route 752. The driver was stopped and found to be ill.
– A resident in the 6000 block of Hitler Road #2 reported someone drove onto his property and struck a metal post. The driver was located and restitution was made.
– A deputy responded on a squad run in the 12000 block of Park Road, Orient.
– Cody Herdman, 21, of Mt. Sterling, was traveling eastbound on U.S. Route 62 and advised he was unable to stop in time at the intersection and struck a vehicle driven by Lindsey Smith, 21, of Orient. This caused the vehicle driven by Smith to strike a vehicle driven by Olivia Abagye, 43, of Washington Court House. No injuries were reported.
– Richard Chamberlin, 44, of Reynoldsburg, was traveling eastbound on state Route 56, and Michael Ridgeway, 25, of Jackson, was traveling westbound. Both drivers advised the other crossed the center line, causing damage to the mirrors on both vehicles. Subjects were treated for injuries.
– Rusti Neff, 28, of Circleville, was cited for assured clear distance ahead when she struck a vehicle driven by a 17-year-old juvenile from Chillicothe on Sperry Drive. No injuries were reported.
– A 17-year-old female advised she was attempting to park her vehicle on Tarlton Road and struck a parked car owned by Colleen Miller of Laurelville. A report was taken on a private property accident.
– Jennifer S. Cleary was arrested for failure to appear on the original charge of possession of drug paraphernalia.
– Anthony D. O’Neal was arrested for failure to appear on the original charge of driving under suspension.
– Parris Von Cofer Jr. was arrested for failure to appear on the original charge of receiving stolen property.
– Todd Gaines was arrested for failure to pay child support.
– William S. Cornwell was arrested for failure to appear on the original charge of theft.
This article originally appeared on The Pickaway News Journal