– A 911 caller reported a strange odor in the area of the 200 block of West Mill Street. Officers were unable to locate any odor in the area.
– Officers responded to an activated alarm at the AEP substation on West Mound Street. The scene checked OK.
– A 911 caller reported the male she was walking with in the 100 block of East Main Street collapsed and was no longer breathing or responsive. The male was transported to the Berger Hospital emergency room, and a report was taken on an overdose.
– A caller reported a dog was barking non-stop in the area of Everts Middle School on South Court Street, and she feared it may be injured. Officers located the dog in the 600 block of South Court Street, and the resident was advised.
– Officers responded to a parking complaint in the 100 block of Fairview Blvd.
– A caller requested an officer check his residence in the 200 block of Logan Street for a subject reportedly in his home without permission. Officers were unable to locate the female.
– A resident in the 300 block of Walnut Street reported someone damaged her window trying to get into her home. A report was taken on burglary.
– A 911 caller reported a motorcycle and a vehicle collided in the 700 block of South Washington Street, and a male had serious injuries. The male was transported to the hospital, and a report was taken on an injury accident.
– An employee at the YMCA requested officers check a suspicious vehicle in the back of the parking lot. The caller then called back advising the vehicle left the area. The call was canceled.
– The Circleville Fire Department reported a motorcycle accident in the 300 block of East Main Street. The subject was transported to the emergency room, and a report was taken on an injury accident.
– Officers responded to a neighbor dispute in the 100 block of Gale Court. Officers advised it was a noise complaint, and all parties were advised.
– A resident in the 200 block of Logan Street reported her tires had been slit. A report was taken on vandalism.
– Sherri L. Winsor was arrested on an outstanding warrant following a traffic stop in the 500 block of Kingston Pike.
– A caller requested a medic for a male subject with injuries from an assault at the Circleville Juvenile Detention Center on Island Road.
– A 911 caller reported her grill caught on fire in the 500 block of Renick Avenue, and the fire had moved to the propane tank. The caller then advised the fire was out. The fire department arrived on the scene and advised the fire was completely out prior to arrival.
– A resident in the 1200 block of South Pickaway Street reported her iPhone had been stolen. A report was taken on theft.
– A resident in the 300 block of East Mound Street reported a male was standing in the street yelling. A report was taken on a domestic dispute.
– Officers responded to reports of a vehicle speeding up and town Fairview Blvd. Officers were unable to locate the vehicle.
– Officers performed a well-being check in the 300 block of Walnut Street. The subject checked OK.
– Extra patrol was requested in the 100 block of Gale Court after a previously-reported neighbor issue, and a truck was seen driving through the area with the occupants yelling profanities. All units were advised.
– A caller reported a male and female arguing loudly in the alley at the rear of the 400 block of Watt Street. Officers advised there was no domestic dispute but a snake infestation in a vehicle parked in the back yard, and the subjects were yelling about the snakes coming out.
– A resident in the 100 block of Dunmore Road reported a male and female across the street screaming at each other about money. The subjects advised they were watching TV and got carried away with yelling. They were all advised.
This article originally appeared on The Pickaway News Journal