– A resident in the 300 block of Logan Street reported a neighbor was blocking their driveway. The neighbor was advised of the complaint.
– Officers responded to a property damage accident on U.S. Route 23 northbound at the cloverleaf.
– Officers responded to reports of a couple of 911 hang-up calls in the 1200 block of Williams Drive. The scene checked OK. Children had been playing with the phone.
– A resident came to the police station to report the theft of a Rumpke trash can.
– An anonymous caller on Lewis Road reported she had allowed people to shovel snow for her twice, and both times they stole her snow shovel. Information was obtained.
– A Columbus resident reported a stolen vehicle was spotted in Circleville. Information was obtained.
– An employee at Walmart reported a theft by a known suspect. Officers located the suspect vehicle at Little Bear Market, and the Pickaway County Sheriff’s Office handled the scene.
– A resident came to the police station to report the theft of more than $800. A report was taken on theft from the elderly.
– A resident in the 200 block of East Mill Street reported power lines sparking at the pole in front of his residence. AEP was advised and handled the scene.
– Extra patrol was requested in the 400 block of Watt Street after a resident reported his garage was broken into.
– A resident in the 400 block of East Main Street reported he left his wheelchair outside the residence, and when he came home, it was gone. A report was taken on theft.
– A 911 caller advised he was assaulted by a male at the Wit’s End bar on West Main Street. An arrest was made on Kyle Althaus, 41, and a report was taken on disorderly conduct.
– Officers responded to a disturbance in the 100 block of Gale Court. Both parties were advised to have no further contact with each other.
This article originally appeared on The Pickaway News Journal