The following cases were heard Feb. 4 by Judge P. Randall Knece in Pickaway County Common Pleas Court:
– Nathaniel L. Johnson, 36, of Columbus, pleaded guilty to possession of cocaine. He was sentenced to four years in state prison at Orient and a six-month driver’s license suspension.
– Samantha K. Young, 24, of West Columbus Street, Mt. Sterling, pleaded guilty to a violation of community control. She was sentenced to 12 months in state prison at Marysville.
– Cody C. Clyne, 22, of St. Rt. 56 East, Circleville, pleaded not guilty to receiving stolen property. A pretrial hearing is set for Feb. 13.
– Tony Lester Jr., 33, of Walnut Street, Circleville, pleaded guilty to a violation of terms of intervention. He was sentenced to 30 days in the county jail, 60 days of GPS monitoring and a continuation of intervention.
– Mary K. Harding, 37, of Fairview Blvd., Circleville, pleaded guilty to a violation of terms of intervention. She was ordered to continue intervention with completion of the Pickaway Area Women’s Recovery program.
– Randi D. Keaton, 31, of Crites Road, Circleville, pleaded guilty to complicity to theft. She was sentenced to six months in state prison at Marysville and ordered to pay $110.73 in restitution.
– Robin J. Barney, 42, of Columbus, pleaded not guilty to nonsupport of dependents. A pretrial hearing is set for Feb. 13.
– Lacey K. Burris, 21, of Stoutsville Pike, Stoutsville, pleaded guilty to trespassing in a habitation. Burris was sentenced to 18 months in state prison (suspended) and must serve 30 days in the county jail as well as three years of community control.
This article originally appeared on The Pickaway News Journal