WASHINGTON COURT HOUSE – Yesterday a 911 call was received by Washington Court House fire department of smoke billowing out of a building located at 203 Glenn Ave. within the city. When Saftey forces arrived the fire department gained entry and extinguished a fire that had occured in the kitchen area of the restaurant. The fire was caught in time to save the building but according to The Willow Resterant facebook post not in time to do significant damage to the inside.
“Thank you to the local community for their outpouring of support. Unfortunately, The Willow caught fire yesterday evening and significant damage was caused. All employees & staff are safe, as this occurred after hours. We will be closed until further notice. A sincere thank you to the Washington Fire Department & surrounding Stations for their service. We appreciate everyone’s prayers and support during this time. Best, Kelly & Denny Smith, said Willow Restaurant on their facebook post.