If you’d like to submit a story to The Scioto Post, this form makes it easier for you and us, and increases the chances that your story will be accepted and published promptly.
If you submit a story, you agree that we have non-exclusive rights to publish the content forever any where in the Universe, including the pictures, on our various websites, social media pages, and print, and that we may make reasonable changes to it.
Some reasonable change we may make include:
- Fix obvious grammar, spelling, and punctuation mistakes.
- Add photos to the story and/or change the cover photo.
- Add it to a page with other content, navigation, and ads.
Guidelines for getting your story published quickly:
- Start with a great picture. Use up to 10 great pictures.
- Pay attention to the grammar, punctuation, and spelling.
- Be positive.
- If you are presenting something as a fact, provide verifiable sources.
- Answer: who? what? where? when? why? how?