US – A grant program sponsored by the National Restaurant Educational Foundation is offering 500 dollars to restaurant industrial employees during the pandemic of COVID-19.
Grants will be awarded by first come first serve basis to individuals that meet the eligibility standards.
You can start Applying now. Eligibility’s are:
- Worked on a part- or full-time basis in the restaurant industry for at least 90 days in the past year; and
- Have had a primary source of income in the restaurant industry for the last year; and
- Have experienced a decrease in needed wages or loss of job on or after March 10, 2020 which these grant funds will help offset; and
- Live in the United States, an overseas U.S. military base, or any U.S. territory*; and
- Are over the age of legal majority in their in their U.S. state or territory
Individuals related to employees or board members of the National Restaurant Association or National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation ARE NOT eligible for grants. All grants are made at the discretion of the NRAEF.
More on this grant here: https://rerf.us/apply-for-aid/?fbclid=IwAR0IB__KbrBj2sYNK2qFFb2hZwImkWhGMZHCGcxdbMhUiN77zx7ibde6uXg