– Sharese A. Racle was arrested in Ross County on a warrant from the Circleville Police Department for failure to appear for trial. Officers traveled to the Pickaway-Ross county line to take custody and transport to the Pickaway County Jail.
– A 911 caller reported he was following a male in a red pickup truck who was having chest pains and driving himself to Berger Hospital, but the male then took the U.S. Route 23 northbound exit. The incident was transferred to the Pickaway County Sheriff’s Office for follow-up.
– Thomas A. Duffy was arrested for felony domestic violence after a caller reported a domestic incident in the 300 block of Walnut Street.
– Jack R. Stidham was arrested for domestic violence and using weapons while intoxicated following a report of a domestic situation in the 200 block of Watt Street. Stidham was located in his vehicle, where officers recovered two firearms from the trunk.
– An officer traveled to the Pickaway County Jail to serve a warrant on William Cornwell.
– A resident in the 200 block of Logan Street reported damage to her car window.
– A resident in the 1200 block of South Pickaway Street reported harassment by people she suspected took her wallet last week.
– A resident in the 1100 block of Atwater Avenue reported a female neighbor attempted to attack her, and she was very scared. A report was taken on a neighbor dispute.
– A resident in the 100 block of East High Street reported a hit-skip accident in which his hand was injured. A medic was requested, and a report was taken on an injury hit-skip.
– Officers responded to a 911 hang-up call at CVS on East Main Street. The scene checked OK.
– Officers responded to reports of a disabled vehicle blocking the roadway at Scioto and High streets.
– A resident in the 400 block of North Scioto Street reported their home had been broken into. A report was taken on burglary.
– Jackie Lemaster, 48, was issued a summons for theft after he was detained at Kroger on Lancaster Pike.
– Officers attempted to perform a well-being check on a juvenile in the 100 block of South Pickaway Street but were unable to locate.
– A resident in the 200 block of Mace Drive reported being contacted by someone with a case number saying that she owed money. A report was taken.
– Anthony Strassel, 21, was arrested for violating a temporary protection order at Gibby’s on West Main Street.
– Officers issued a citation and impounded a vehicle following a traffic stop on South Washington Street south of Logan.
– A caller reported being threatened by a known male after telling co-workers he was a registered sex offender. The officer advised it was third-party information and advised the caller to contact the department if she sees the male again.
– A resident in the 500 block of East Franklin Street reported four juveniles were throwing snowballs at his front windows about 30 minutes prior to the call. Officers were unable to locate the juveniles.
– Officers responded to a 911 hang-up call in the 100 block of East Union Street. The officer was advised a male subject was intoxicated and left the scene prior to her arrival. The Ohio State Highway Patrol and Pickaway County Sheriff’s Office were notified, and a report was taken on a domestic dispute.
– An officer attempted to perform a well-being check in the 300 block of Chatham Drive but was unable to locate the subject.
– Matthew Kennedy was arrested on a warrant from the Circleville Police Department.
– A caller reported witnessing a small white car strike a tree on Kingston Pike near Dairy Shed. An officer and medic were dispatched, but they were unable to locate the vehicle.
– A resident in the 100 block of Logan Street reported a domestic dispute with her father. A report was taken.
This article originally appeared on The Pickaway News Journal