– Officers responded to an activated alarm at Tractor Supply on U.S. Route 23 South. The scene checked OK.
– A caller reported a pickup truck in the area of Watt and North Washington streets with trash overflowing from the bed and spilling into the roadway. Officers were unable to locate the truck or any debris.
– The Ohio State Highway Patrol advised a caller reported a vehicle driving erratically on U.S. Route 23 while leaving Walmart. Officers located the vehicle unoccupied in the parking lot at Rural King and made contact with the owner. He advised he was aware he turned onto Route 23 in the wrong direction and corrected it quickly. Checked OK.
– A resident in the 200 block of Logan Street came to the police station to report his neighbor was spreading untrue rumors about him. He was advised regarding the civil issue.
– Officers were dispatched to assist EMTs with a combative patient in the pharmacy at Walmart. The patient was transported to Berger Hospital, where officers were advised family members were en route with intentions of having a physical confrontation with law enforcement. A report was taken.
– Officers responded to reports of a suspicious male at Block’s Shoes on West Main Street. The scene checked OK.
– Officers performed a well-being check in the 700 block of South Court Street.
– A resident came to the police station to report her child’s father had been approaching the child at the bus stop trying to get her into a vehicle. The resident was referred to her attorney.
– A caller reported two males going door to door selling vacuum cleaners, and she thought it was suspicious. The males checked OK.
– The Circleville Fire Department responded to a vehicle fire in the parking lot at Dollar General on Lancaster Pike.
– Officers responded to an activated burglar alarm at Hippie Hut on West Main Street. The scene checked OK.
– An employee at Block’s Shoes came to the police station to report receipt of a bad check. A report was taken.
– Officers responded to an activated alarm at Physicians Surgery Center on South Court Street. The scene checked OK.
– A resident in the 100 block of South Pickaway Street reported problems with an unruly juvenile. The juvenile was advised to stay at the residence, and the resident should call if there were any further problems.
– Bryan T. Parmer was arrested for possession of narcotics in the 500 block of East Main Street after a 911 caller reported he was passed out behind the steering wheel of a vehicle.
– A caller reported a possible drunk driver traveling southbound on North Court Street from U.S. Route 23. The Pickaway County Sheriff’s Office and Ohio State Highway Patrol conducted a traffic stop and handled the scene.
This article originally appeared on The Pickaway News Journal