– A resident in the 700 block of South Court Street reported receiving threatening phone calls he believed were coming from a neighbor. He was advised to call back if it happened again.
– Extra patrol was requested in the 1200 block of Williams Drive due to a suspicious vehicle driving through the area.
– A resident in the 100 block of Hayward Street requested the fire department regarding her cable cord melting and she was unable to pull it from the wall.
– Officers responded to a parking complaint on Hillcrest Drive.
– An officer traveled to the Montgomery County Sheriff’s Office to pick up Dominick Hammond, who had an outstanding warrant from the Circleville Police Department.
– A resident in the 1200 block of Norfolk Avenue reported receiving a phone call from a male who made disturbing comments about his treatment of children. The resident believed the caller was a juvenile and will call back if she receives another call.
– A caller requested a well-being check on a former student who moved to Circleville but had not yet been enrolled in school here. The school resource officer will investigate.
– A property owner came to the police station to request extra patrol in the 100 block of Pontious Lane due to someone getting into apartments there and leaving cigarette butts and trash behind.
– Officers responded to reports of an elderly neighbor locked out of her home in the 400 block of Ruth Avenue. The resident made it back into her home.
– Officers responded to reports of a driver who was stuck in a parking space in the 100 block of West Main Street. The driver was able to get the vehicle out.
– An officer was requested in the 100 block of Lewis Avenue over a domestic property dispute. The two parties decided to split the property equally.
– Officers responded as mutual aid to the scene of a possible overdose in the 7000 block of state Route 188. The subject was transported to the hospital.
– An employee at Kroger on Lancaster Pike reported a male tried to take a cart full of items without paying for them. He was escorted back inside with the cart but then ran out the door toward UDF. While fleeing, the suspect reportedly hit another male who was trying to stop him, causing injuries. The second male was transported to Berger Hospital, but officers could not locate the suspect. A report was taken on robbery.
– A caller reported two subjects having sex inside a vehicle in the middle of the parking lot at 450 Lancaster Pike. Contact was made with the two subjects, and a report was taken on public indecency.
– An employee at Rent To Own on Lancaster Pike reported a male took an employee’s phone off the register and ran outside. The phone was returned, and a report was taken on theft.
– A resident in the 700 block of South Court Street reported a possibly intoxicated male stumbling in the alley between her house and the railroad tracks. Officers were unable to locate.
– A resident came to the police station to report his vehicle had been taken in April of 2014 to be painted and had not been returned. Officers advised it was a civil issue.
– Kimberly Coates, 26, was issued a summons for theft for allegedly shoplifting at Kroger on Lancaster Pike.
– A resident in the 100 block of Watt Street came to the police station to report a theft from his vehicle.
This article originally appeared on The Pickaway News Journal