– An officer was flagged down for the report of a theft at Duke and Duchess on East Main Street.
– An officer located two bicycles at Discount Grocery Warehouse on South Pickaway Street. A report was taken on found property.
– A caller reported he found a prescription pill bottle on his front porch in the 100 block of Logan Street. A report was taken on found property.
– A caller reported there was someone with an active warrant sleeping in her shed. The juvenile was arrested in the 400 block of East Union Street.
– A resident in the 500 block of East Ohio Street reported his neighbor’s dog was barking again. The owner advised they would take the dog inside.
– An employee at the Surgical Center on South Court Street reported a patient had told them of past domestic altercations with her husband. The patient was advised to contact police upon her release.
– A resident in the 200 block of Parklawn Drive reported another firearm was missing from his residence. A report was taken on burglary.
– A caller reported someone broke into her mother’s apartment in the 300 block of East Franklin Street, and there were muddy footprints all over the apartment. A report was taken on breaking and entering.
– A resident in the 300 block of South Washington Street reported a female just walked into his residence, took $130 off the table and ran out of the front door. A report was taken on theft.
– An employee at Dollar General reported a known suspect just stole items from the North Court Street store and drove off in his girlfriend’s car. A report was taken.
– A resident in the 600 block of South Court Street reported she smelled something electrical burning but there was no fire. The fire department was called to the scene, which checked OK.
– A caller reported the strong smell of natural gas in the area of Renick Avenue and Half Avenue. Columbia Gas was on the scene making repairs.
– A caller reported a child she was babysitting was bitten by a dog at Mary Virginia Crites-Hannan Park. The subject was transported to Berger Hospital, and a report was taken on a dog bite.
– An employee at Hardee’s reported another employee’s boyfriend was outside harassing her. A report was taken on threats or harassment.
– Officers were advised of a vehicle driving recklessly westbound on Route 22. An officer behind the vehicle did not find any violations.
– A caller reported he was in Subway on North Court Street when two males walked in and headed directly for the bathroom. The caller asked the Subway employee if she was OK, and she stated no. The caller then left and reported he believed the two males were going to rob the employee. Officers advised the scene checked OK.
– An employee at Kroger reported he had a male detained for minor theft. A report was taken.
– A resident on Stihl Avenue reported her child was involved in a physical altercation and was assaulted. No report was taken. The officer advised it was a verbal altercation that occurred earlier.
– A resident in the 300 block of East Franklin Street reported someone took her Walmart gift card and cash. A report was taken.
– Extra patrol was requested in the 100 block of Fairview Blvd. after a caller reported screens had been popped out of his windows and locks had been broken.
– An employee at Dollar General on Lancaster Pike reported a known male subject was in the store stuffing candy into his pants. A report was taken.
– Tammy Rose was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear in the 100 block of Lowery Lane.
– A caller reported a known subject was fighting someone with a crowbar. Officers on the scene advised it was a dispute.
– A resident in the 100 block of 4th Avenue reported she came home from work and noticed her back door glass had been shattered. A report was taken on burglary, and extra patrol was requested.
– A resident in the 400 block of South Pickaway Street reported her daughter was showing up at her house, causing a problem and then leaving. No report was taken by request.
– A resident in the 100 block of Fairview Blvd. reported someone had tried to steal gas out of his vehicle. Extra patrol was requested.
– An officer was flagged down in the 500 block of Maize Court on the report of a custody dispute. Both parties were advised it was a civil matter.
– A caller reported neighbors on McCulloch Avenue were screaming at each other, and the caller was concerned about the children inside. Officers took a report on a domestic dispute.
This article originally appeared on The Pickaway News Journal