– A resident in the 1100 block of Atwater Avenue reported he attempted to file his taxes and discovered someone else had already filed using his Social Security number. A report was taken on theft.
– A resident in the 200 block of Remle Road reported the strong odor of natural gas in the area. Columbia Gas arrived to handle the scene.
– A caller reported a male threatening to harm people at a residence in the 300 block of Town Street. Officers determined the dispute was a civil issue regarding tools. Both parties were advised to have no further contact with each other.
– A caller reported he was assaulted by a male in the area of Cashland on Lancaster Pike. Officers were unable to locate the suspect. No report was taken at the caller’s request.
– An employee at Berger Hospital reported a male subject was picking up his mother’s medication at Walmart but that his mother was in rehab and not getting the medication. No report was taken.
– A caller from Eye Specialists on U.S. Route 23 South reported a theft from the location. A report was taken.
– Officers responded to a property damage accident at North Court Street and Northridge Road.
– A caller in the 500 block of Maize Court reported finding a 13-year-old girl who advised she was lost. The officer transported the girl back to her foster home.
– A resident in the 300 block of Edwards Road reported the smell of natural gas in the area. Unable to locate.
– Natasha Burris, 21, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear in the 100 block of Nicholas Drive.
– A caller in the 100 block of South Washington Street reported a male in the back seat of a dark-colored vehicle screaming for help. The scene checked OK.
– A member of the Circleville Fire Department advised a male subject walked into the fire station to speak with an officer regarding the theft of a firearm. Officers determined the incident occurred in Chillicothe, and the subject was referred to the appropriate jurisdiction to file a report.
This article originally appeared on The Pickaway News Journal