– A resident in the 200 block of Walnut Street requested an officer to speak with an unruly 14-year-old. No report was taken.
– Officers responded to an activated fire alarm in the Maxwell Center at Ohio Christian University. The Circleville Fire Department arrived on the scene, but nothing was found. A short time later, a smoke alarm in the same area was activated and was determined to have been triggered by a faulty smoke detector. OCU security agreed to notify maintenance personnel of the issue.
– Extra patrol was requested in the 100 block of Logan Street after a resident reported a known subject acting suspicious in the area.
– A resident in the 100 block of Rustic Court reported the theft of a paper prescription for medication. A report was taken.
– A caller reported a known subject busted out his car window in the 300 block of Town Street. A report was taken and charges were filed.
– A caller reported a semi truck was stuck in the alley at the rear of Fast Freeze on Edison Avenue and was hitting the utility lines with the truck and creating smoke from spinning his tires. A tow truck was en route.
– Ashley E. Johnson of Chillicothe was arrested in the 500 block of South Scioto Street on a warrant for assault from the Ross County Sheriff’s Office.
– A caller in the 100 block of North Pickaway Street reported the theft of medication.
– A caller in the 300 block of South Scioto Street reported he was being harassed by a known subject. The subject was advised to have no further contact.
– A juvenile in the 800 block of South Washington Street reported an argument between her parents. A report was taken on a domestic dispute, and the male agreed to leave for the evening.
– Officers responded to reports of a neighbor dispute in the 300 block of South Court Street in which a male reported his female neighbor was outside screaming at him, and the female advised the male spit in her face as she was trying to get the mail. A report was taken, and the subjects were advised of persisting.
– Officers responded to reports of a disabled vehicle blocking the roadway in the 100 block of East High Street. Officers were able to move the vehicle to the side of the roadway.
– A caller in the 400 block of East Ohio Street reported theft of medication.
– A caller reported he knocked over the stop sign at the intersection of Garden Parkway and Meadow Lane. A report was taken on a property damage accident, and the service department was notified about the damaged sign.
– An employee at Chase Bank on East Main Street requested an officer in the area due to a former bank customer making threats to employees.
– A resident in the 800 block of South Scioto Street reported a known subject assaulted her and took her cell phone. Officers located the subject and the phone was returned. The caller declined charges. A report was taken on theft.
– A caller reported she slid on the ice at Shagbark Drive and Sycamore Drive and slid into a parked car. Information was exchanged, and the service department was notified to salt the area due to road conditions.
– Officers responded to a domestic dispute in the 500 block of North Court Street in which a male and female advised they were each being threatened by the other. Both were advised of their conduct, and a report was taken on disorderly conduct.
– Officers responded to the 400 block of East Main Street on reports of a male lying in a driveway screaming and rolling around. Callers advised he then got up and ran into a nearby apartment. Officers were unable to locate the male.
– A local resident called the police station from Scioto Downs to report a male threatened to go to his residence and damage his car. The male was located and advised it was a dispute over money, but there would be no further issues. A report was taken on miscellaneous.
This article originally appeared on The Pickaway News Journal