– A resident in the 100 block of Logan Street came to the police station to request extra patrol after finding tiny scratches on the door handles of his vehicle. Information was obtained.
– Officers responded to a parking complaint in the 900 block of South Washington Street.
– A 911 caller reported she was assaulted by her boyfriend earlier on Tarlton Road. The caller was referred to the Pickaway County Sheriff’s Office for a report.
– Officers responded to an activated alarm in the 800 block of Dartmouth Drive. The scene checked OK.
– A resident in the 300 block of Pontious Lane reported someone had been siphoning gas from her vehicle. No report was taken by request, but extra patrol was requested.
– A resident in the 100 block of Hayward Street came to the police station to report a residence in the neighborhood with overgrown grass and a broken back window. Information was obtained.
– A caller reported a property damage accident in the alley by the courthouse on South Court Street.
– A resident in the 500 block of Renick Avenue reported having problems with her adult son. A report was taken on a domestic dispute.
– An employee at Berger Hospital reported a male in the emergency room requesting to speak with an officer regarding a possible assault. The officer took a report on an assault that occurred at midnight at Elm and Mill streets. The suspects are unknown.
– An employee at Berger Hospital reported a discharged patient was waiting on transport to PICCA, but PICCA advised they never picked her up, and she had been missing for about an hour. The county was notified to do a well-being check at an address in Ashville, where she checked OK by the Ashville Police Department.
– A resident in the 400 block of Ray Avenue reported threats were continuing after she filed an earlier report on threats and harassment. Information was obtained for a supplemental report.
– A caller reported a vehicle parked in the alley between Mill and Union streets near Abernathy. The vehicle was moved by its owner.
– A resident in the 900 block of South Washington Street advised of a possible theft after a battery that fell off his boat had been located. A subject advised he took the motor and sold it at Cashland. A report was taken on theft.
– A resident in the 400 block of Abernathy Avenue reported a boat propeller was missing from his garage. A report was taken for theft.
– A caller advised a female had run off the roadway in the 500 block of East Franklin Street and hit a piece of metal. A report was taken on a property damage accident.
– A caller advised her vehicle was disabled in the 100 block of East Franklin Street, and she would have it moved in the morning. Information was obtained.
– A resident came to the police station to turn in license plates he found at Porter’s Car Wash on North Court Street. A report was taken on found property.
– A resident in the 400 block of South Pickaway Street requested extra patrol due to a suspicious male walking around the residence at night.
– A caller reported a vehicle driving recklessly headed out of the city on South Court Street. The county was advised, and Circleville Police officers did not witness any violations.
– A caller reported he caught a juvenile jumping on his vehicle in the parking lot at the YMCA on Nicholas Drive, and the parent of the child was there but refusing to cooperate with him. A report was taken on criminal mischief.
This article originally appeared on The Pickaway News Journal