– A resident in the 100 block of South Court Street reported a suspicious male at her apartment building. Officers located the male inside the post office, and he checked OK.
– A caller reported a suspicious vehicle in the 500 block of Gumm Place that had been parked over an hour with the lights on. Officers located the vehicle pulling into the 300 block of Eva Drive, and the owner advised he had been visiting with his girlfriend. The scene checked OK.
– A resident in the 200 block of Logan Street reported suspicious males in the area. Officers were unable to locate the subjects.
– A resident in the 100 block of Logan Street reported someone had damaged her pool. A report was taken on vandalism.
– The Ross County Sheriff’s Office requested an officer deliver a message to a subject in the 400 block of Brookhaven Place. The subject could not be located, but a door hanger was left.
– An employee at UDF on East Main Street reported someone drove off without paying for a gas purchase. No report was taken by request, and the information was logged.
– A subject came to the police station to request an officer stand-by while he placed locks on the basement doors of a rental property for its owner in the 300 block of East Mound Street. The stand-by was completed.
– A resident in the 500 block of Douglas Drive reported someone had accessed her bank account without permission. A report was taken on theft.
– A property owner in the 300 block of Mound Street came to the police station to request trespassing charges be filed against tenants at the property for entering the basement without permission. The subject was advised it was a civil matter.
– A caller reported someone left debris in the middle of the sidewalk in front of the Castle Inn on South Court Street. Officers advised there was a pile but plenty of walking room, so it would be picked up within the next hour or so.
– Officers responded to reports of juveniles on the roof of Brooks-Yates school on South Pickaway Street. A report was taken on burglary.
– An officer was requested for a stand-by in the 100 block of East Mill Street for a resident to retrieve property from the location. The stand-by was completed.
– A resident came to the police station to turn in a service cone she found near her driveway in the 100 block of Rustic Drive. The service department was advised.
– An officer marked out on a domestic dispute at the First Presbyterian Church on East Mound Street. A report was taken on disorderly conduct.
– A 911 caller reported a property damage accident in the 200 block of North Pickaway Street. Officers advised there was damage to a vehicle but it was unknown what caused the damage. No report was taken.
– A caller reported a malfunctioning traffic signal at Lancaster Pike and East Main Street. The officer advised he would direct traffic until the service department arrived.
– Officers responded to reports of a disabled vehicle in the median in the 300 block of West Main Street. The vehicle was moved prior to the officer’s arrival.
– A caller reported two dogs and a deceased cat in the 700 block of South Court Street. Officers were unable to locate the dogs, but found the cat that was determined not to be causing a traffic safety problem.
– Linda Emerson was arrested at CashMax on East Main Street after employees reported she entered the store and was extremely drunk.
– An employee at Berger Hospital reported a male subject in the emergency room who was falsifying personal information. Officers advised the male checked OK.
– A resident in the 800 block of Atwater Avenue reported a utility pole was sparking and causing a power outage in the area. The fire department and AEP handled the scene.
– A resident in the 100 block of Logan Street reported juveniles had broken into a church and stole items. A report was taken on burglary.
– A caller reported a female she cares for in the 800 block of Pershing Drive reported a younger male came to her door and threatened to kill her. The caller advised she would come in and report the incident.
– Officers responded to a property damage accident on North Court Street near Pizza Hut.
– An employee at Berger Hospital reported two males were chasing a vehicle out of the parking lot and then began to run southbound on North Pickaway Street. Officers were unable to locate the subjects.
– Officers responded to an activated alarm at Hardee’s on West Main Street. The scene checked OK.
– A caller reported a male subject was being chased through the alleyways in the 300 block of East Main Street by a female in a minivan. Officers were unable to locate the subjects.
– A resident in the 400 block of South Pickaway Street requested extra patrol after reporting she heard tapping noises on her windows.
This article originally appeared on The Pickaway News Journal