– An Orient resident came to the police station to report a male in a pickup truck struck his vehicle in the 200 block of South Court Street. When he approached the male, he denied hitting the vehicle, accused the complainant of being a scam artist and left the scene.
– Officers performed a well-being check in the 300 block of Barnes Avenue. The subject checked OK.
– Officers responded to reports of an unruly juvenile in the 100 block of West Corwin Street. The situation was resolved.
– Officers responded to a property damage accident in front of the Pickaway County Courthouse on South Court Street.
– A resident came to the police station to report telephone harassment by a known subject. Officers determined it was a civil issue, and the complainant was referred to the city law director.
– A resident came to the police station to report harassment by a known subject. She decided to come back the next day to follow up.
– A resident requested an officer at Cashland on Lancaster Pike regarding a theft on Douglas Drive. A report was taken.
– A resident came to the police station to report a theft in the 100 block of Francine Court. A report was taken.
– Officers responded to a complaint of a dog bite in the 100 block of Gale Court.
– Employees at Berger Hospital reported an irate male in the lobby of the emergency room. A report was taken on a domestic dispute.
– An Ashville resident reported her vehicle was broken into and her purse was stolen at Wellman’s Funeral Home in the 1400 block of North Court Street. A report was taken on theft.
– A male subject also reported his vehicle was broken into in the parking lot of Wellman’s Funeral Home.
This article originally appeared on The Pickaway News Journal