– A caller reported she witnessed two juveniles pull a fence from the ground on a hiking trail in the 24000 block of Sisk Road at the Pickaway County Park District. The juveniles’ parent was located, and she advised she would have them fix the fence.
– A resident in the 24000 block of Sisk Road reported unknown subjects broke into a vacant residence. Nothing appeared to be missing. A report was taken on breaking and entering.
– A resident in the 8000 block of Zane Trail Road reported an unknown subject stole medication from her purse. A report was taken on burglary.
– A resident in the 14000 block of Tarlton Road, Amanda, reported unknown subjects stole a trailer from his property. A report was taken on breaking and entering.
– A resident in the 19000 block of Whiteside Road, Mt. Sterling, reported she hired a company to make repairs on her home, and she had given him money but very little work had been done. A report was taken on theft.
– A caller reported his vehicle was stolen while he was parked at Slate Run Metro Park on state Route 674.
– A resident on Cromley Road, Ashville, reported an unknown person stole his phone. A report was taken on theft.
– A caller reported they had four juveniles on video being in the swimming pool after hours on Southern Point Blvd. A summons will be issued for the juveniles for criminal trespassing.
– A deputy responded to reports of a suspicious person in the 4800 block of Duvall Road. The subject left prior to the deputy’s arrival.
– Dora A. Moss, 74, of Williamsport, was backing out of a parking space on Mill Street in Williamsport and reported she did not see a vehicle by Michael S. Rosier, 42, of Lancaster, and she backed into the front of his vehicle. No injuries were reported.
– Iris M. Harper, 60, of Circleville, backed into a vehicle owned by Harry F. Canfield Jr., 85, of Circleville, which was parked in the lot at Logan Elm Health Care on Tarlton Road. No injuries were reported.
– David D. Jervis, 52, of Ashville, as approaching the intersection at U.S. Route 23 on Route 752 and was unable to stop in time, striking a vehicle driven by Jamee L. Mancini, 34, of Ashville. No injuries were reported.
– Sandra L. Downs, 51, was arrested for a violation of probation for the original charge of attempted possession of drugs.
– An employee from South Central Power reported electric had been shut off at a residence in the 9000 block of Shepherd Road, and it was now back on. A report was taken on theft.
– A resident in the 500 block of Swackhammer Road reported someone wrote and drew pictures on her vehicle. A report was taken on vandalism.
– A resident in the 10000 block of Crownover Road, Williamsport, reported someone stole a letter from his mailbox. A report was taken on theft.
– Blaine Hardin Jr., 23, of Circleville, was arrested for manufacture/cultivation of illegal drugs, illegal assembly or possession of chemicals for the manufacture of drugs and possession of drugs scheduled I, II, after a deputy responded to reports of a disabled vehicle on Jefferson Avenue at Tarlton Road.
– A deputy responded to an activated alarm in the 17000 block of U.S. Route 23, Ashville. Everything checked secure.
– A deputy responded to a landlord/tenant dispute in the 7000 block of Tarlton Road. The subject left the property.
– A deputy responded to a complaint on a person in the 24000 block of U.S. Route 23, Circleville.
– A deputy responded to a dog bite report on Deercreek Road 21, Mt. Sterling.
– A deputy responded to reports of an injured deer in the 7000 block of Stoutsville Pike, Circleville. The deer was located and had two broken legs. It was euthanized.
– Ligwei Zhen, 56, of Columbus, struck a deer while traveling southbound on U.S. Route 62. No injuries were reported.
– Sigrid T. Batten, 42, of Heath, was stopped in the roadway on U.S. Route 23 due to a flat tire when a vehicle driven by Jordan S. Howard, 24, of Ashville, was unable to avoid the vehicle in the roadway and struck it in the rear. No injuries were reported.
This article originally appeared on The Pickaway News Journal