– Jessica Crabtree was arrested for OVI following a traffic stop in the lot of Goodwin’s Restaurant on Lancaster Pike after a caller reported her driving recklessly coming into town from the area of OCU.
– Julian L. Russell, of South Pickaway Street, was arrested on a warrant from Lawrence County after a 911 caller reported the theft of pallets in progress in front of Rural King on U.S. Route 23.
– A caller reported a known female subject was drinking again in the 200 block of West Main Street and her car was parked nearby. The vehicle was found parked and unoccupied, and information was obtained.
– Extra patrol was requested in the 300 block of East Mill Street after a resident reported someone was threatening to damage his vehicle.
– A resident in the 200 block of Villa Drive reported someone had broken into her home. A report was taken on burglary.
– Officers responded to a smoke alarm activation at Holiday Inn Express on U.S. Route 23. The fire department was called to the scene, but the call was canceled as a false alarm.
– A resident in the 300 block of East Franklin Street reported batteries had been stolen from his boat. A report was taken on theft.
– A caller reported juveniles had shut off power again to a few residences in the 300 block of Pontious Lane. Information was obtained as a supplement to a previous report.
– An employee of the Pain Management Clinic on Sharon Road reported another altered prescription. A report was taken on forgery.
– A resident in the 400 block of North Pickaway Street reported she sold something to a female at a yard sale the day before, and the female was back claiming it didn’t work and causing a disturbance. The scene checked OK, and both parties were advised it was a civil matter.
– Officers responded to a 911 call in which the caller stated he dialed the number by accident. No one was home at the residence, but a neighbor advised he had just left. Officers were unable to locate the subject.
– A resident in the 1200 block of Williams Drive reported a vehicle struck his vehicle on South Washington at Barnes and then left the scene. A reort was taken on a property damage hit-skip.
– Officers responded to a 911 hang-up call from Arby’s on U.S. Route 23. The scene checked OK.
– A resident in the 1000 block of Georgia Road reported her ex-boyfriend was threatening to beat her up. Information was obtained.
– A resident in the 200 block of Timberline Drive reported her identity had been stolen. A report was taken.
– Officers were advised a warrant had been served at the Pickaway County Jail on Ryan Schwalbauch.
– An officer reported a missing juvenile had come to the police station. A supplement was taken to a previous missing person report.
– A caller reported an older male was lifting vehicle door handles at Ted Lewis Park and then drove away. Officers were unable to locate.
– An officer at the police station requested a call slip for a theft.
– Lori A. Pine, 43, of Williamsport, was arrested for a probation violation from Madison County at the Duke and Duchess station after a caller reported a possible drunk driver.
– An officer performed a well-being check on juveniles in the 300 block of Town Street. The parent reported they were irritated by the continuous checks on the juveniles.
– Officers responded to a property damage accident at Court and Main streets.
– A resident reported there were multiple males on the front porch of her grandmother’s home in the 500 block of East Main Street. One subject was allowed at the residence, but everyone else was advised to leave.
– A resident in the 100 block of Rustic Drive reported maintenance personnel had replaced her furnace and now she had the strong odor of natural gas inside the home. The caller was advised to evacuate the residence, and the fire department responded to the scene. Nothing was found.
– Officers responded to a 911 hang-up call in the area of the 300 block of Barnes Avenue. The scene checked OK.
– An anonymous caller reported a female in the apartment complex was driving recklessly and at a high rate of speed and almost struck a child. The resident was advised of her driving habits.
– A resident in the 400 block of North Scioto Street reported her son’s bicycle was stolen from the Pickaway County Library. A report was taken on theft.
– A resident in the 100 block of Francene Court reported her yard had been intentionally damaged. A report was taken on criminal mischief.
– A caller reported two male juveniles were on the roof of Everts Middle School on South Court Street. The juveniles were located and advised to stay off the building.
– A juvenile advised he found some keys on a bench next to the playground at Trinity Lutheran Church on East Mound Street. A report was taken on found property.
– Brian L. Johnston of Clinton Street was arrested on assault and a warrant from Ross County after a 911 caller reported a large fight in the parking lot at McDonalds on South Court Street.
– Jeffrey Edwards of Lancaster was arrested for disorderly conduct and possession of narcotics at Kroger on Lancaster Pike after a caller reported he followed his vehicle into town and it was all over the roadway.
– A juvenile in the 200 block of Logan Street reported she was being threatened by another juvenile regarding a missing phone. The officer determined they were third-party threats over social media.
This article originally appeared on The Pickaway News Journal