– A caller from the Split Rock Golf Course on Scioto Darby Road reported someone stole two golf carts from the property. A report was taken on breaking and entering.
– An employee at Walmart reported a suspect took a pair of tennis shoes and left without paying for them. Theft charges were filed against a 16-year-old juvenile.
– A caller reported a previous tenant of his property took household items that belonged to him when they moved out of a residence in the 17000 block of Little Walnut Road. A report was taken on theft.
– Timothy M. McDaniel, 49, of Orient, was arrested for OVI and having weapons while intoxicated after deputies responded to a domestic dispute in the 9000 block of U.S. Route 62, Orient.
– A resident in the 10000 block of Walnut Creek Pike reported she was informed by the IRS that an unknown person had attempted to file taxes in her name. A report was taken on identity fraud.
– A resident in the 13000 block of Carson Road, Orient, reported a known subject stole his debit card and used it at a store. A report was taken on theft.
– Lora E. Kidnocker, 50, of Chillicothe, was arrested for theft at Walmart after an employee reports two suspects returned items they had stolen for cash. The second subject left the scene and will be charged.
– A deputy responded to a complaint on a person in the 100 block of Neville Street.
– A deputy responded to reports of a domestic dispute in the 17000 block of Five Points Pike, Mt. Sterling. The scene checked OK.
– Adam Riggle, 33, of Blacklick, advised he lost control of his vehicle on Interstate 71 and went off the roadway, striking a guardrail and going over an embankment into a creek. Subjects were treated for injuries.
– A 17-year-old male from Ashville was cited for failure to control after his vehicle went off the roadway on state Route 316, going into a ditch and striking a utility pole. Subjects were treated for injuries.
– A deputy responded to reports of a suspicious letter in the 400 block of Riverview Road, Williamsport. The letter was determined to be a scam.
– A deputy responded to a parking complaint in the 500 block of Yates Street, Williamsport, involving a vehicle with no license plate. The vehicle was impounded.
– A deputy responded to a complaint of loud music in the 200 block of East South Street, Williamsport.
– A deputy responded to a complaint on a person in the 9900 block of Shepherd Road, Lockbourne. Upon arrival, the subject was being treated by Harrison Township medics and transported to the hospital.
– Katelyn Beesler, 23, of Columbus, was cited for marked lanes when she struck a vehicle driven by Charles Kinney, 41, of Laurelville, on U.S. Route 23.
– Allen E. Rosser, 32, was arrested on the original charge of unauthorized use of a motor vehicle.
– Paul J. Vanhorn, 28, was arrested for failure to appear on the original charge of driving under suspension.
This article originally appeared on The Pickaway News Journal