– A resident in the 1400 block of Lancaster Pike reported a burglary and theft from the residence. The victim stated an unknown suspect entered his room and took several items.
– A resident in the 3000 block of Duvall Road, Ashville, reported someone broke into an outbuilding and removed several items.
– A resident reported she believed her wallet was stolen out of her purse while she was shopping at Walmart.
– Deputies responded to a littering complaint on Canal Road near state Route 104. A known suspect received a summons to appear in court for the incident.
– A resident in the 11900 block of Greenbriar Street, Orient, reported she let her boyfriend use her truck and he never returned it. A report was taken on unauthorized use of a motor vehicle.
– Employees at Walmart reported possibly known suspects removed a shirt and left the store without paying for it.
– Employees at Walmart reported a possibly known suspect stole an item from the store and later returned it for a gift card.
– A resident in the 200 block of Grove Run Road, Commercial Point, reported an unknown suspect had stolen her daughter’s phone.
– Deputies responded to a complaint on a person on Waterman Avenue in Commercial Point. Scioto Township EMS arrived on the scene and transported one subject to Children’s Hospital.
– A resident in the 14000 block of Era Road, Mt. Sterling, reported a complaint on a person. A report was filed.
– A resident in the 21000 block of U.S. Route 23 reported suspicious activity. A report was filed.
– A deputy was dispatched to the 10300 block of Ashville Pike on a deer complaint. A carcass receipt was issued and the deer was released to the caller.
– A resident in the 9900 block of Shepherd Road, Lockbourne, reported a complaint on a person. A report was filed.
– Robyn Barr, 41, of Orient, was cited for assured clear distance ahead when she struck the rear of a parked vehicle on Independence Drive.
– Mark Weber, 26, of Ashville, struck a deer while traveling on Winchester Road.
– Employees at Walmart reported possibly known suspects removed various items from the store without paying for them. An investigation is pending.
– Valerie J. Seagle, 49, of Circleville, was arrested in the lobby of the Pickaway County Jail for disorderly conduct by intoxication.
– A resident in the 6000 block of state Route 56 East reported criminal damaging of a post that was broken off at his driveway.
– Two residents in the 23000 block of Huber Hitler Road reported criminal damaging of mailboxes.
– A resident in the 4000 block of state Route 261, Circleville, reported burglary, theft and criminal damaging, stating an unknown subject had entered the residence and removed several items.
– Heather R. Bost, 41, of Circleville, was arrested for theft, criminal trespassing and possession of schedule I and II drugs at Walmart.
– Robert J. Palm, 23, of Ashville, was arrested for disorderly conduct by intoxication in the 14000 block of state Route 104.
– A deputy was dispatched to the 8000 block of Kingston Adephi Road, Kingston, on a report of a natural death. The funeral home was notified.
– A deputy responded to Neville Street to assist the Pickaway Township Fire Department medical personnel in dealing with a subject. The person declined transport to the hospital.
– A resident in the 10900 block of Lockbourne Eastern Road, Ashville, reported a juvenile complaint. A report was taken.
– Zane Zwayer, 21, of Ashville, struck a deer while traveling on U.S. Route 23.
– A resident in the 26000 block of Plummer Road, Williamsport, reported he was assaulted by a known suspect. A summons was issued for the suspect.
– A deputy performed a well-being check in the 1400 block of Lancaster Pike, Circleville. A report was taken.
– A resident in the 14000 block of Davis Road, Mt. Sterling, reported a complaint on a person. A report was filed.
– A resident in the 10600 block of Ashville Pike, Lockbourne, reported a vehicle complaint. A report was filed.
– William Jenkinson, 44, of Columbus, was cited for assured clear distance ahead after his vehicle struck a vehicle driven by Rebecca Willing, 52, of Grove City.
– John A. Harris Jr., 25, of Chillicothe, was arrested on a warrant from Circleville Municipal Court on failure to appear on the original charge of OVI.
– Deputies responded to reports of domestic violence in the 4000 block of state Route 361. No charges were filed.
– A resident in the 1200 block of Pontius Road reported a juvenile complaint. A report was taken.
– A resident came to the sheriff’s office to report telephone harassment. A report was filed.
– Melissa Schmidt, 48, of Orient, reportedly lost control of her vehicle on Darby Creek Road and struck a fence post. No injuries were reported.
– Drew Hanshaw, 17, of Ashville, was injured when he reportedly lost control of his vehicle on Walnut Creek Pike, went over an embankment and rolled the vehicle. He was cited for failure to control.
– A resident in the 23000 block of Bolender Pontius Road reported a suspicious vehicle in the area. A report was taken.
This article originally appeared on The Pickaway News Journal