– A resident in the 700 block of Maplewood Avenue reported someone was looking into the windows of his daughter’s home across the street. Officers were advised to be on the lookout.
– A resident in the 100 block of Lewis Avenue reported her husband had been to her home and followed her to the gas station though she has a protection order against him. A report was taken on a violation of a protection order.
– A caller reported the railroad crossing gates at South Court Street continued to raise and lower. Officers advised crews were working in the area setting off the gates.
– A resident in the 400 block of North Pickaway Street reported damage to her yard and mailbox overnight. A report was taken on criminal damaging.
– A caller reported someone had spray-painted over the stop sign at Nicholas Drive and Wilkison. The service department was contacted to replace the sign.
– A resident in the 400 block of Abernathy Avenue reported someone broke the back window of her vehicle. A report was taken on criminal damaging.
– A resident in the 1000 block of Lynwood Avenue reported the people previously reported to be scamming her neighbor were back at the neighbor’s house. The subjects were advised not to return to the property, and a supplement was taken on the original report.
– The Circleville Fire Department was requested as mutual aid for Pickaway Township on a rekindled fire at a barn behind Walmart.
– A resident in the 100 block of Villa Drive reported someone backed into her vehicle and left the scene. A report was taken on a property damage hit-skip.
– Officers responded to reports of a suspicious vehicle in the 1500 block of North Court Street. The vehicle checked OK.
– A caller reported three or four children playing on the roof at Tangent Air on Edison Avenue, and the caller was worried for their safety. The juveniles were returned to their parents in the 900 block of South Court Street.
– Officers responded to a property damage accident in the area of Washington and Watt streets.
– A caller reported juveniles looking through windows at the Sheffield at Sylvan apartment complex on Pontious Lane. Extra patrol was requested.
– A caller reported children throwing rocks over vehicles in the area of Dollar General on North Court Street. Officers were unable to locate the juveniles.
– A caller reported two adults parked in her handicapped parking spot in the 300 block of Barnes Avenue and left a child in the car while they went inside a home. Officers were unable to locate the vehicle.
– Officers responded to a property damage accident in the area of Clinton and Mill streets.
– The Pickaway County Sheriff’s Office requested Circleville medics as mutual aid on Route 56 near Tarlton Road.
– A caller reported a fight occurred after a male slashed tires on a vehicle at Ted Lewis Park, and a male was left lying on the tennis court. The subject was transported to Berger Hospital, and a report was taken on assault. Employees at Berger Hospital later advised the subject was causing a problem in the emergency room. The male was discharged and advised regarding disorderly conduct.
– Officers responded to an activated alarm at Two Old Broads and a Geezer on South Court Street. The scene checked OK.
– A resident in the 300 block of East Mound Street reported a known subject kept walking by her residence and harassing her. Officers determined no harassment occurred, and no report was taken.
– The city’s canine unit indicated the presence of drugs during a traffic stop in the area of U.S. Route 23 and Sperry drive. A summons was issued to the driver, and a report was taken on possession of drug paraphernalia.
This article originally appeared on The Pickaway News Journal