– Jacob Conner was arrested for disorderly conduct in the 200 block of North Court Street after a caller reported a male threw a cup at a sign. The arrest was made and the subject was transported to Berger Hospital. A report was taken.
– Officers responded to an activated alarm at Coughlin Automotive on U.S. Route 23. The scene checked OK.
– A 911 caller reported a neighbor dispute in the 100 block of Hayward. A report was taken on disorderly conduct.
– Officers responded to a domestic dispute in the 300 block of Eva Drive.
– An employee at Cash Max on East Main Street reported a female had approached the counter but was incoherent and soon drove away recklessly from the business. Officers were unable to locate the vehicle.
– An employee at Discount Grocery on South Pickaway Street reported a theft from the business.
– An employee at the Auditor’s Office advised a couple needed to speak with an officer regarding possible identity theft. Statements were obtained.
– Officers responded to reports of an assault in the 500 block of East Ohio Street. A report was taken.
– Officers responded to a property damage accident in the 300 block of West Mound Street.
– A caller reported his sister had been assaulted outside of the Ohio Market on East Ohio Street. A report was taken.
– Extra patrol was requested in the 300 block of Walnut Street after a vehicle was vandalized.
– A resident in the 300 block of Walnut Street reported she and her family were fighting. A male left the residence, and a report was taken on a domestic dispute.
– A resident in the 100 block of South Pickaway Street reported a person was refusing to leave the residence. The person left prior to the officer’s arrival.
– A caller reported a vehicle driving recklessly while the driver was texting heading southbound on North Court Street. Officers were advised.
– A resident in the 100 block of Hayward Street reported a man driving a dirt bike or mini mike recklessly around children. Officers determined it was a go kart but were unable to locate the vehicle.
– A caller reported someone was posting fake Craigslist ads for a residence she has for rent and believed someone was trying to defraud unsuspecting individuals. A report was taken.
– A resident in the 400 block of North Scioto Street advised children were playing basketball in the street and he wanted the hoop moved into their yard. The juveniles were advised not to be in traffic.
– A resident in the 200 block of Logan Street reported she no longer wanted a known subject at her property. Two individuals were advised they are no longer welcome.
This article originally appeared on The Pickaway News Journal