– A caller in the 200 block of Eastmoor Avenue reported three males arguing around a parked vehicle with damage to the rear. When officers arrived, all subjects denied any knowledge of the vehicle. It was impounded, and a report was taken on a hit-skip accident.
– A resident in the 600 block of East Mound Street reported relatives were making threats toward her at her home. A report was taken on a domestic dispute.
– A resident in the 100 block of York Street reported someone struck his vehicle overnight while it was parked at the rear of his residence. A report was taken on criminal damage.
– A resident in the 400 block of East Main Street reported he was receiving threatening videos from a known subject. A report was taken.
– A resident in the 100 block of South Western Avenue reported a 12-year-old female who refused to go to school. The juvenile was transported to Everts Middle School and released to the student resource officer. A report was taken.
– A property owner in the 200 block of Nicholas Drive requested extra patrol after finding suspicious people checking out the property.
– A resident reported a violation of a protection order in the 400 block of Lancaster Pike. A report was taken.
– An employee at UDF on East Main Street reported a customer drove off without paying for gas. A report was taken.
– Officers performed a well-being check in the 400 block of Lancaster Pike, but the subject could not be located.
– Kimberly Williams was arrested by the Pickaway County Sheriff’s Office on a warrant for theft from the Circleville Police Department. She was transported to the county jail.
– A caller reported three males were throwing rocks at passing cars in the area of Ohio and Clinton streets. An officer spoke to the juveniles and the caller and advised it was a misunderstanding. Checked OK.
– A resident in the 400 block of East Mound Street reported threatening phone calls from a known subject. An officer spoke with the subject and advised her to have no further contact with the caller.
– A resident on Detroiter Avenue reported someone had slashed the tire on her vehicle. A report was taken on criminal damage.
– Officers responded to a noise complaint in the 100 block of Logan Street.
– A property owner in the 400 block of East Union Street requested a property check after he received reports of a suspicious vehicle in the driveway of a residence that should be vacant. The scene checked OK.
– A caller in the 200 block of Clark Drive reported two subjects dressed in black messing around with a car at the far end of the parking lot, but they took off running when they saw him. The vehicle was secured, but officers were unable to locate the subjects. A report was taken.
This article originally appeared on The Pickaway News Journal