– A resident in the 9000 block of Zane Trail Road reported his son took his vehicle without permission and would not return it. A report was taken on unauthorized use of a motor vehicle.
– A resident in the 17000 block of Clarks Run Road, Mt. Sterling, reported the theft of a gun from his residence.
– A resident in the 1000 block of Edgewood Drive reported an employee took a vehicle and has not returned it. A report was taken on unauthorized use of a motor vehicle.
– A resident in the 200 block of East Front Street, New Holland, reported her estranged husband assaulted her. A report was taken on a domestic dispute.
– A resident in the 4000 block of Duvall Road reported an unknown person broke the front window of her residence. A report was taken on criminal damaging.
– A deputy responded to reports of a domestic dispute in the 10000 block of U.S. Route 62, Orient.
– A deputy responded with officials from the Humane Society on a complaint on animals in the 6000 block of London Lancaster Road, Groveport.
– Larry G. Murray, 38, was arrested on indictment from Pickaway County Common Pleas Court on the charges of aggravated robbery, theft and three counts of kidnapping.
– Matthew S. Lindsey, 34, was arrested on an indictment from Pickaway County Common Pleas Court for the original charge of theft.
– Deputies responded to a traffic accident on U.S. Route 23 at Tarlton Road in which the at-fault vehicle reportedly had two female occupants who were in a physical fight when they rear-ended another vehicle. Both assault victims refused to file charges at this time.
– A deputy responded to a complaint on property in the 15000 block of state Route 104. Nothing appeared to be disturbed.
– A deputy responded to the 2000 block of state Route 674, Ashville, on an activated alarm.
– A deputy responded to the 13000 block of Graham Road, Orient, on an activated alarm.
– A deputy responded to the 19000 block of Pherson Pike, Williamsport, on the report of found property. The property was taken to the sheriff’s office.
– Tyler D. Sunday, 21, was arrested on a warrant for violation of probation on the original charge of illegal assembly or possession of chemicals for the manufacture of drugs.
– Hubert R. Marcum, 38, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear on the original charge of abandoning animals.
– Todd D. Elkins, 43, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear on the original charge of OVI.
– A deputy responded to a report of found property in the 14000 block of Era Road, Mt. Sterling. The property was secured in the impound lot at the Pickaway County Sheriff’s Office.
This article originally appeared on The Pickaway News Journal