– Stacy Ann Mathias of Logan was arrested on a warrant from the Logan Police Department following a traffic stop in the 700 block of East Mound Street.
– Officers traveled to the Pickaway County Jail to serve a warrant for a probation violation to Heather S. Danner.
– An employee at Burger King on U.S. Route 23 reported a man had attempted to pay for his purchase with a counterfeit $20 bill. She asked for different money to pay and he complied, but she still had the bad bill in her possession. Officers determined the bill was not counterfeit, and the customer was contacted and advised he could retrieve his money at the police station.
– A caller reported a small kindergarten-age male child stands outside in the cold every morning by himself for about 20 minutes in the 400 block of South Pickaway Street. Officers checked the area and determined all children standing outside checked OK.
– A caller in the 400 block of East Main Street reported the theft of a trailer battery.
– A caller reported a building used only during Pumpkin Show at West Union and South Western Avenue appeared to have trespassers staying in it. A few items were removed from the building, and extra patrol was requested.
– A resident in the 900 block of South Court Street reported receipt of a fake check for an item he was selling on Craigslist. No report was filed at this time.
– The owner of Richie’s New York Deli reported graffiti on the rear wall of his business. A report was taken.
– A resident in the 400 block of North Pickaway Street reported several subjects trespassing on their property and starting a dispute with her husband. One male juvenile left on foot, and the other juveniles were advised to stay off the property.
– Officers performed a well-being check on a juvenile in the 100 block of East Mill Street. The juvenile checked OK.
– Extra patrol was requested in the 200 block of Clark Drive after solicitors came to the residence requesting money.
– A caller reported her vehicle was struck by another vehicle at the Duke and Duchess station on East Main Street. A report was taken on a hit-skip accident.
– Extra patrol was requested in the 500 block of South Washington Street after a caller reported known subjects walking by the residence yelling obscenities.
– A report was taken on disorderly conduct after officers responded to reports of a fight between two males at the Main Street Pub.
– A resident in the 200 block of Lewis Road reported he was arguing with two female who refused to leave his home. Officers determined some of the subjects were involved in a previous incident at the Main Street Pub. A report was taken on disorderly conduct, and all parties were advised of persisting.
– A caller reported a male was lying in the roadway at Scioto and Main Street, and that he had been assaulted and possibly run over by a vehicle. Officers determined he had not been struck by a vehicle. He refused treatment, and a report was taken on disorderly conduct.
– Officers responded to a noise complaint in the 400 block of Lancaster Pike. The residents were advised of the complaint.
– Christopher Donaldson and Kevin Moore were arrested in the 200 block of Lewis Avenue for disorderly conduct after officers returned to the location for the second time.
– A caller reported smoke coming from a roof in the 200 block of Huston Street. The duplex was evacuated, and the Circleville Fire Department handled the call.
– Officers responded to a domestic complaint in the 900 block of South Washington Street.
– A resident in the 900 block of South Washington Street reported someone had thrown something through their window. A report was taken on criminal damaging.
– An unknown caller reported seeing smoke from the attic of the same residence in the 200 block of Huston Street that crews had responded to earlier. The fire department returned and advised some insulation in the attic was smoldering. It was removed from the residence and extinguished.
– Officers responded to a property damage accident on Lancaster Pike in front of the Pickaway County Fairgrounds.
– A caller reported a dog with a leash running into traffic in the 1000 block of South Court Street. The dog warden was notified.
– Robert D. Fee was arrested for disorderly conduct by intoxication in the 300 block of Walnut Creek Pike.
– A resident came to the police station with her 15-year-old daughter who had been walking around all night after reporting she was staying at a friend’s house. A report was taken on an unruly juvenile.
– Officers responded to reports of gunshots in the area of the 400 block of North Scioto Street. Several neighbors advised they also heard the shots, but officers were unable to locate the source.
– The fire department was dispatched to reports of a fire in a garage in the 400 block of East Franklin Street. Crews determined there was no fire, just a subject in the garage using a wood burner.
– Extra patrol was requested in the 400 block of Clinton Street after a caller reported a suspicious male in the area.
– Officers responded to reports of a domestic disturbance in the 800 block of South Washington Street. The offending subject left prior to officer’s arrival, but neighboring law enforcement agencies were advised to be on the lookout for the vehicle because the driver might be intoxicated.
– A resident came to the police station to report the violation of a temporary protection order on Lancaster Pike.
– A caller reported threats or harassment in the 300 block of South Scioto Street. The complainant was advised to come to the police station and make a report when he was sober.
– A caller reported his vehicle was stolen while he was at the Main Street Pub. A report was taken.
– A 911 caller reported someone was trying to kick in the door of an apartment in the Ohio Heights complex on East Ohio Street. Officers determined there was no damage to the door, and everything checked OK.
– Ronald Kiger was arrested for OVI following a traffic stop in the area of West Mound and Canal streets.
– A resident in the 1300 block of North Court Street reported an unknown subject had torn ruts in his yard overnight.
– A caller reported problems with a male riding a skateboard in front of the businesses in the shopping center at North Court Street and Morris Road near Bamboo House. The man was advised to post no skateboarding signs and advise anyone skateboarding on the sidewalk to leave.
– A caller in the 100 block of East Franklin Street reported the sounds of fighting and loud noise from a neighboring residence. The area checked OK.
– A summons was issued for possession of narcotics following a traffic stop in the area of Mingo Street and Beaver Alley.
– Officers responded to a property damage accident in the 1200 block of South Court Street.
– Officers responded to reports of an assault in the 400 block of East Franklin Street. A report was taken on domestic violence, and the male agreed to leave for the evening.
– An employee at the UDF store on East Main Street reported a customer drove off without paying for their gas. A report was taken.
– A resident in the 900 block of South Pickaway Street reported someone threw a rock through their window. A report was taken on criminal damaging.
This article originally appeared on The Pickaway News Journal