– Officers responded to a 911 call reporting the caller and neighbors had heard a gunshot in the area of the 100 block of West High Street. Officers spoke with several people in the area but were unable to locate the origin.
– Officers responded to a single-vehicle property damage accident in the 700 block of North Court Street.
– Terry Myers was arrested for assault in the 300 block of Barnes Avenue after an officer responded to reports of a verbal altercation between two females.
– A caller on East Ohio Street reported one of their residents was arrested by the Circleville Probation department, and they located 50 prescription pills in her room. A report was taken on recovered contraband.
– A caller reported two suspicious young males running behind a residence in the area of Clinton and Mill streets. Officer said the scene checked OK with kids just riding their bikes and playing.
– A caller reported suspicious males knocking on doors on Meadowbrook Drive. The males checked OK.
– A resident in the 400 block of Stella Avenue reported someone struck her vehicle, but she called back and cancelled the report when she discovered there was no damage.
– A resident in the 300 block of Eva Drive reported a known suspect was taking items from her home and pawning them. A report was taken on theft.
– A resident in the 300 block of South Court Street reported he had escorted a female off his property and wanted the incident documented for future reference.
– Officers responded to a 911 hang-up in the 500 block of North Court Street. The scene checked OK.
– A resident in the 200 block of Island Road reported an unruly 11-year-old female had assaulted him and was refusing to let him leave the residence. A report was taken on unruly.
– A resident in the 500 block of Forestview Court requested extra patrol after seeing footprints in the snow in her back yard.
– An Ashville resident reported money was taken from his account twice at the Speedway store in South Bloomfield. The caller was referred to the Pickaway County Sheriff’s Office.
– A caller reported a road rage incident at Tim Horton’s on U.S. Route 23. No report was taken, but the incident was documented.
– A caller reported an elderly man ran his vehicle into the side of a dumpster and was having difficulty breathing in the 400 block of Lancaster Pike. The subject was transported to Berger Hospital, and a report was taken on an injury accident.
– A resident in the 100 block of East Mill Street requested to speak with an officer about being kicked out of another residence earlier in the day while trying to check on a friend. A report was taken on assault.
– Officers performed a standby in the 600 block of East Mound Street while a female removed her property from a residence.
– Officers responded to reports of neighbors yelling and slamming doors in the 500 block of Maize Court. A report was taken on a domestic dispute.
This article originally appeared on The Pickaway News Journal