– Kevin L. Cross of Westerville was arrested in the 1300 block of North Court Street on a warrant from the Ross County Sheriff’s Office. He was transported to the Pickaway/Ross county line for custody exchange.
– A resident in the 300 block of Walnut Street reported her house had been burglarized. A report was taken.
– A caller requested an officer stand-by as she gathered her belongings from a residence in the 100 block of Northridge Road. The stand-by was completed without incident.
– A caller requested an officer stand-by for the delivery of a nuisance letter in the 400 block of South Pickaway Street. The stand-by was completed without incident.
– A resident in the 300 block of Eva Drive requested an officer to help her remove two males from her home. A report was taken on vandalism and trespassing.
– A resident in the 100 block of Logan Street reported a theft.
– The property owner came to the police station to report vandalism at the old Atwater Elementary School on Atwater Avenue. A report was taken.
– Officers responded to an injury accident in the 1200 block of North Court Street.
– Officers responded to reports of a minor property damage accident at Circleville Elementary School.
– A resident in the 400 block of Stella Avenue reported juveniles were hitting golf balls into the roadway. The officer advised they were not hitting golf balls but playing with a rubber ball. They were advised to keep it out of the roadway.
– Extra patrol was requested in the 300 block of Clark Drive due to two vehicles driving at excessive speeds in the area.
– A resident in the 400 block of North Court Street reported a suspicious male knocked on his door and requested money. He then left northbound on Court Street. Officers were unable to locate the subject.
– A resident in the 1200 block of Williams Drive reported a dog had been barking non-stop all day. The officer made contact with the dog’s owner and advised him of city ordinances.
– A resident in the 300 block of Walnut Street reported a suspicious male talking on a cell phone in the alley behind the residence. When the dispatcher asked what he was doing that was suspicious, the caller reportedly got mad and disconnected. The scene checked OK.
– An off-duty officer advised of a vehicle driving recklessly into the city eastbound on U.S. Route 22. Officers were unable to locate the vehicle.
– Extra patrol was requested in the 100 block of Rustic Drive due to a vehicle driving up and down Pontious Lane at high speeds.
– A resident in the 100 block of Fairview Blvd. reported a couple of juveniles were attempting to enter the rear of a neighboring residence. Officers were unable to locate the subjects.
– A resident at Appleridge Apartments on Lancaster Pike reported a group of juveniles making excessive noise. Officers were unable to locate anyone in the area.
– A resident in the 100 block of Rustic Drive reported items were missing from her residence. A report was taken on breaking and entering.
– A resident in the 300 block of Weldon Avenue reported a male subject was refusing to leave the property. The subject advised he would stay at a neighbor’s home for the evening, and a report was taken on a domestic dispute.
This article originally appeared on The Pickaway News Journal