– A deputy responded to a complaint on a vehicle in the 28000 block of Scippo Creek, Circleville.
– A deputy responded to a report on found property on Pittsburgh Road, Circleville. The property was taken to the sheriff’s office and disposed of.
– An employee at Cash Cars in the 25000 block of U.S. Route 23 reported an unknown suspect stole six car batteries. A report was taken on breaking and entering.
– A resident in the 200 block of Main Street, New Holland, reported an unknown person stole medication from his residence. A report was taken on theft.
– A resident on Harsh Alley in Commercial Point reported an unwelcome subject showed up at her residence, and she told the subject not to come back anymore. A report was taken on criminal trespass.
– Kathy A. Shull, 44, of Circleville, was arrested for theft at Walmart.
– A resident in the 200 block of North Main Street, Williamsport, reported the theft of a bicycle from her yard. A report was taken on theft.
– A resident in the 200 block of Tarlton Road reported receipt of a bad check. A report was taken.
– John Book, 47, of Chillicothe, was cited for reckless operation when his vehicle went into the median on U.S. Route 23, driving in the grass and striking a vehicle driven by Nick Pummel, 50, of Chillicothe, and another vehicle driven by Mark Calhoun, 45, of Clarksville, Tennessee.
– Robert Kirby IV, 26, of Canal Winchester, was cited for failure to control when the UHaul he was driving went off the road and rolled over on U.S. Route 23.
– John P. Sutton, 60, of Circleville, was arrested on a warrant of indictment from Pickaway County Common Pleas Court for two counts of possession of cocaine.
– Timothy A. Francis Jr., 28, of Circleville, was arrested on an attachment of contempt for non-support of dependents.
– A resident in the 10000 block of state Route 56 East reported someone drove into his farm gate and damaged it. A report was taken on criminal damaging.
– A deputy responded to reports of a possible meth lab on Kingston Adelphi Road east of Poling Road in Kingston. Items were found and transported to the Pickaway County Sheriff’s Office.
– A resident in the 14000 block of Oak Street, Derby, reported she was having problems with her 15-year-old daughter. The juvenile was later arrested and charged as an unruly child.
– A deputy responded to a complaint on a person in the 2000 block of Weigand Road, Lockbourne.
– A deputy responded to a juvenile complaint in the 20000 block of Ringgold Southern Road.
– A deputy responded to reports of found property in the 27000 block of Jackson Road, Circleville. The property was taken to the sheriff’s office and placed into evidence for safekeeping.
– Denis Clark, 63, of Chillicothe, advised he was unable to stop in time while traveling on West Mound Street and struck the rear of a vehicle driven by Deborah Arledge, 46, of Circleville.
– Gene L. Adams Jr., 29, of Williamsport, was arrested on a warrant from Circleville Municipal Court for failure to appear for original charges of driving under suspension.
This article originally appeared on The Pickaway News Journal